And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

So who would you buy to make your team stronger?

Another player who can play in the three wide players , someone like Dembele , Werner , Dybala etc and someone like Fekir who can create from midfield

The team is already very strong - results show that , just need to strengthen the depth

D

Deleted member 15344

Lost the league, lost the CL and you don’t need to strengthen the first team 🤦‍♂️

Oh didn’t realise the trophies were already handed out ? When did that happen. I think it’s clear you just can’t see the difference right now is fine margins between City and Liverpool in the league and Liverpool and Barce last night.

D

Deleted member 16999

I’m not really fussed about the one chance thing that wasn’t my point, I just think if Liverpool has a proper top notch striker (I don’t think Firmino is in this class) they would be a much much better team. Salah seems to play wide quite a bit at times which leaves zip all quality in the box.
Ps yes Messi would still make you lot bang average 😂
Right OK, (y)
With the system they play they don’t need anyone else to play up front.
Possibly another midfielder or another CB, but I genuinely wouldn’t be looking for another attacker.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Yep it’s all over media - you could see it last night as well , and it was just a number of fouls from them - how Rakatic didn’t get booked for his tackle on Keita I’ll never know , then Suarez should have been in the book way early in the second half and then he was aggressive to players in the tunnel - it was certainly a home ref performance , the reaction anytime someone went near Messi was embarrassing at times
You’ve certainly changed your tune since Suarez wore a Liverpool shirt 😂😂

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
arsenal look like they really dont care, strolling around, disorganised, no leader (as always), need to realise this isnt leicester away but a european semi final ffs

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Were giving so much cheap ball away, Sarri ball is supposed to be all about possession, we can’t keep it currently and keep bringing pressure upon ourselves, I think we’ve got a goal in ourselves over there though.

Long way to go....

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Were giving so much cheap ball away, Sarri ball is supposed to be all about possession, we can’t keep it currently and keep bringing pressure upon ourselves, I think we’ve got a goal in ourselves over there though.

Long way to go....

we look great when the top 3 get it, horrid otherwise. I guess we'll go for we'll score more than you :)

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Genuine question, Ramos (I think) is one of the most sent off players about. If he didnt play for a Real or a Barca, dont you think that his sending off count would be even higher? In which case how is he a great defender?

Doesn't that equally apply to other players and other teams? Would Gerrard or Rooney have been sent off more if they had played for West Brom or Norwich instead of Liverpool and Man Utd? When you play for the bigger teams you tend to get more decisions go in your favour, that's just the way it is in football.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Frankfurt have done there research, both Willian & Pedro looking to cut inside to shoot but get blocked every time, they’ve got to mix it up, get it into Giroud or pull it back for Kante or RLC to shoot from more a central position.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Frankfurt have done there research, both Willian & Pedro looking to cut inside to shoot but get blocked every time, they’ve got to mix it up, get it into Giroud or pull it back for Kante or RLC to shoot from more a central position.

or bring on Hazard? is he injured?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
We’re getting into this a bit now, 2 good half chances

Get in 😎👍👏👏👏

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
well Valencia are there for the taking, why oh why did we have to concede before we started to play! still look very complacent at the back and in the middle, lets hope we can get 3 or 4 tonight to make the 2nd leg easier than last time!

Monreal and Torreira for Mustafi and Guendozi still plse Dick!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
well deserved after a few minutes of pressure, great strength from RLC and a great finish from Pedro, that’s a big big Away goal 👍👏👏😎

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
As delighted as I was by last night's result the pessimist in me still mourns Dembele's missed sitter with the very last kick of the match. A 4-0 margin would have exceeded anyone's hopes, But we should not forget last season when Barcelona were unceremoniously turfed out of the competition by Roma (3-0) after winning the first leg comfortably at home. And Roma are not as good as Liverpool who I thought played well last night.

Also seriously how long do you think it will be before someone, probably with a whiny scouse accent, complains about the footage that has emerged of Lineker, who of course played for Barca, and Rio Ferdinand celebrating Messi's free kick goal? I'd bet a decent wedge that someone will demand they are disciplined or sacked.
file.php