And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Plenty of pressure being applied, great free kick hitting the bar, and now Hazard to come on to ramp up the pressure.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
As delighted as I was by last night's result the pessimist in me still mourns Dembele's missed sitter with the very last kick of the match. A 4-0 margin would have exceeded anyone's hopes, But we should not forget last season when Barcelona were unceremoniously turfed out of the competition by Roma (3-0) after winning the first leg comfortably at home. And Roma are not as good as Liverpool who I thought played well last night.

Also seriously how long do you think it will be before someone, probably with a whiny scouse accent, complains about the footage that has emerged of Lineker, who of course played for Barca, and Rio Ferdinand celebrating Messi's free kick goal? I'd bet a decent wedge that someone will demand they are disciplined or sacked.
file.php
Been 24hrs and I'd not seen it til now. Maybe you'd enjoy someone complaining... Give you something else to moan about Liverpool for 🙄🙄

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Tables turned 100%, were winning the 2nd ball and Frankfurt are giving us cheap ball, chances a plenty, another goal is coming, let’s hope it’s Chelsea’s.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Knocking on the door, RLC having a great game, Frankfurt can’t get out of there half, so many blocks from shots, come on Chels, convert one of these chances.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
were making real hard work and now hes taken off Ozil sigh. Kos looks shot and shouldve been replaced 10 mins ago by Monreal. still feel we need another tonight

Fish

Banned
Visit site
This is a poor sub, taking off RLC who’s having a great game and is a constant threat for Kov who, well can’t bring anything to the table that RLC can😡

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
D

Deleted member 15344

As delighted as I was by last night's result the pessimist in me still mourns Dembele's missed sitter with the very last kick of the match. A 4-0 margin would have exceeded anyone's hopes, But we should not forget last season when Barcelona were unceremoniously turfed out of the competition by Roma (3-0) after winning the first leg comfortably at home. And Roma are not as good as Liverpool who I thought played well last night.

Also seriously how long do you think it will be before someone, probably with a whiny scouse accent, complains about the footage that has emerged of Lineker, who of course played for Barca, and Rio Ferdinand celebrating Messi's free kick goal? I'd bet a decent wedge that someone will demand they are disciplined or sacked.
file.php

Blimey - you are becoming as obsessed as the Newcastle fan , maybe it’s because you are fans of clubs that have amounted to nothing in over 40 years.