And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Just read that, is it coincidence that the top three nigh on have the biggest stadiums in the prem .

Yes, match day income is peanuts in the grand scheme.

And make no mistake, City are only top because of the corrupt way they skirt around their ownership.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yes, match day income is peanuts in the grand scheme.

And make no mistake, City are only top because of the corrupt way they skirt around their ownership.

1st point, match day income is peanuts but it gets the tourists in and tourists just don't buy a ticket. If it is peanuts, why have City, Utd and Spurs increased the stadiums for peanuts. 20K plus fans for every game is a bit more than peanuts.

2nd point, corrupt Hmm, Karen Brady didn't think that last Saturday when she said that City have put in one Billion quid of there owners money into City, whilst at the same time Utds owners have taken out one Billion. As I have mentioned before, Citys oil money has put one Billion quid into a game that otherwise would not be there.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
1st point, match day income is peanuts but it gets the tourists in and tourists just don't buy a ticket. If it is peanuts, why have City, Utd and Spurs increased the stadiums for peanuts. 20K plus fans for every game is a bit more than peanuts.

2nd point, corrupt Hmm, Karen Brady didn't think that last Saturday when she said that City have put in one Billion quid of there owners money into City, whilst at the same time Utds owners have taken out one Billion. As I have mentioned before, Citys oil money has put one Billion quid into a game that otherwise would not be there.

sorry tash but Karen Brady has zero ground to stand on when it comes to corruption

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I never mentioned corruption, and i Dont know what you mean. But am willing to be “ enlightened “ 😁

are you on the sauce today?

"2nd point, corrupt Hmm, Karen Brady didn't think that last Saturday when she said that City have put in one Billion quid of there owners money into City, whilst at the same time Utds owners have taken out one Billion. As I have mentioned before, Citys oil money has put one Billion quid into a game that otherwise would not be there."

the word corrupt is in your post...

Tashyboy

Visit site
are you on the sauce today?

"2nd point, corrupt Hmm, Karen Brady didn't think that last Saturday when she said that City have put in one Billion quid of there owners money into City, whilst at the same time Utds owners have taken out one Billion. As I have mentioned before, Citys oil money has put one Billion quid into a game that otherwise would not be there."

the word corrupt is in your post...
Me 2 nd point corrupt was in response to Kelly saying City are corrupt. 👍
Although you are encouraging. Ammon yhe sauce tonight. 😁

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Me 2 nd point corrupt was in response to Kelly saying City are corrupt. 👍
Although you are encouraging. Ammon yhe sauce tonight. 😁

Yes tash but you were saying Karen was saying city are fine or something? She is the last person to comment on dodgy deals in football ..

Tashyboy

Visit site
I think her point was. One is taking out and another putting in. Didn't know she had history as a taker. 😳

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think her point was. One is taking out and another putting in. Didn't know she had history as a taker. 😳
Karen doesn't work for free. Birmingham previously and now West Ham. Not just a salary, keep an eye out for consultancy fees or equivalent. She takes home a tasty sum.

Just googled, an extra £438k on top of her £898k salary 🤔

The point she made is still a good one though.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
The good they have done for Manchester is undeniable. They're certainly a more desirable owner from a financial POV than the Glaziers.

Does that counter the rumours of their behaviour back home? I'm not so sure.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Come on tash I think everyone knows about our stadium.. she played a big part in that “deal” that costs the tax payer millions

Tory “lady” gets a deal off a Tory mayor that suits her employers and not the country .. hmmmm

D

Deleted member 15344

Let’s be honest you have both been given stadiums on the cheap whilst other clubs have had to earn a new or rebuilt stadium

Tashyboy

Visit site
The good they have done for Manchester is undeniable. They're certainly a more desirable owner from a financial POV than the Glaziers.

Does that counter the rumours of their behaviour back home? I'm not so sure.

Don't think there rumours Papas ☹️

Tashyboy

Visit site
Come on tash I think everyone knows about our stadium.. she played a big part in that “deal” that costs the tax payer millions

Tory “lady” gets a deal off a Tory mayor that suits her employers and not the country .. hmmmm

PJ 87, read a thing the other day about the stadium although being a fantastic athletics stadium it is Rammel for football. Is it 🤔

Tashyboy

Visit site
Wounded, bloody wounded. Just rung City up to see if they have any tickets for the FA cup final. I could of had three being a season ticket holder. But I forgot about ringing in on the day. The only tickets they have left are for club Wembley. £252.50p each. Eh £756.60p plus booking fees. The FA are the origanal shed robbers.

Look like watching City going for an Historic treble, possibly maybe on the flippin telly.

Rant over :mad: