And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 18121

I've got calvert-lewin in my fantasy team for tonight.... I've probably jinxed him.

D

Deleted member 16999

It's not as good as that. We have lost our form, just playing in bursts. We are missing Gomes to put a foot on the ball.Should have been a penalty for Burnley as well.

Not sure that Theo has a place in the PL any more. Perhaps the MLS beckons?
Just didn’t risk anything tbh, no need to either, Schnides has done well over the last 3 games.
No problem with any of the team.
2nd half was a typical end of season game.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
He looks like the player from Southampton rather than the one from utd. All the better for it as well. That may solve a problem for us.

You are right, they played within themselves. I suppose I was hoping for more of the same but that was unrealistic.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Indeed you may, but where's it got you and what have you achieved 😉

COYS

Well I’m watching the best football I’ve seen for years in a state of the art stadium that cost nothing in a fabulous park. With world class transport links. (In truth they are not all that)
How’s life in N17 where you have nearly bankrupted yourselves and you have to climb up hill to take a corner and the area makes downtown Kurdistan look good, and the transport is distinctly 3rd world?😁

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well I’m watching the best football I’ve seen for years in a state of the art stadium that cost nothing in a fabulous park. With world class transport links. (In truth they are not all that)
How’s life in N17 where you have nearly bankrupted yourselves and you have to climb up hill to take a corner and the area makes downtown Kurdistan look good, and the transport is distinctly 3rd world?😁

The best football you've seen in years....enough said.
Shame you'll never witness the greatest club football that can be played 😄

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
He looks like the player from Southampton rather than the one from utd. All the better for it as well. That may solve a problem for us.

You are right, they played within themselves. I suppose I was hoping for more of the same but that was unrealistic.

Can remember a few years ago when I was at City v Southampton. Saints had Shaw, Scnides( injured himself that game and priced himself out of a transfer) Lallana, and a good few others. They were fantastic. They game city a mullering. I remember thinking that team is gonna get dismantled at the end of the season. Same way that Monaco did a couple of years ago and the same way Ajax will in a months time.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tashy, it is the same for all bar a few elite teams. Southampton had a great spell of producing players and also finding cheap and hidden gems. Their fans must look back and think what could have been but sad to say that is unrealistic. What player is going to turn down the chance to double or treble their wages, be part of a club that builds and challenges for trophies. That is not a dig at Southampton, Monaco or any other club in that position, it includes my own. It is just the reality of it all.

It must be nice for you to know that your players can not be cherry picked, City are one of the few.