D

Deleted member 16999

Relegated club sticks it to Everton 😜😂😂
😂😂embarrassing isn’t it😂😂
Same team that made Chelsea look crap the other week😂😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
United lucky to win tonight by all accounts.. no contact for first pen (radio tells me haven’t seen yet so will reserve judgement) and a wrongly disallowed goal for offside (again not seen all what I’ve heard on radio) but apparently we played well tonight so that’s positive

Roll on next season with VAR these mistakes are just becoming too commin

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
United lucky to win tonight by all accounts.. no contact for first pen (radio tells me haven’t seen yet so will reserve judgement) and a wrongly disallowed goal for offside (again not seen all what I’ve heard on radio) but apparently we played well tonight so that’s positive

could easily have been 4-4

offside decision was wrong, first pen was wrong too for me, both sides didnt seem too structured and missed plenty of chances

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
could easily have been 4-4

offside decision was wrong, first pen was wrong too for me, both sides didnt seem too structured and missed plenty of chances

Good to see us playing better than the Everton game

That was so bad .. they should have won 10-0

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good to see us playing better than the Everton game

That was so bad .. they should have won 10-0

i commented to a mate before W Ham v Everton that it could be the hardest betting event of the season, you just had no clue which if either side would turn up! Everton won easily, then beat Arsenal then got stuffed by Fulham. You got beat then go have every chance at Old Trafford

several of the sides in the middle of the table seem to be able to get up for the bigger games but not every game

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Isn’t that the way when the pressure is off results become easier

Fulham going to lose a lot of players this summer. Shame really will be a waste of the summer outlay
Going to lose all our players for sure but they aren't stupid enough to know they need to be showing a bit of pride and skill now to keep the PL clubs interested. I said all morning at the club I had an inkling we'd get a result but being Fulham I struggled to put any logic to my thoughts. I think once we've lost everyone it'll be a long couple of seasons in the Championship before we can think of getting a play off spot. I would like to see a decent manager come in as much as he's a "Fulham man" I don't think Parker is ready for the job

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
i commented to a mate before W Ham v Everton that it could be the hardest betting event of the season, you just had no clue which if either side would turn up! Everton won easily, then beat Arsenal then got stuffed by Fulham. You got beat then go have every chance at Old Trafford

several of the sides in the middle of the table seem to be able to get up for the bigger games but not every game

I agree but I think you can include Man U in that too.

Ole will struggle to kick the arse of some of his players which is what they need. Shame as I like him, he always seemed to be one of the few Man U players that seem to have real humility.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Going to lose all our players for sure but they aren't stupid enough to know they need to be showing a bit of pride and skill now to keep the PL clubs interested. I said all morning at the club I had an inkling we'd get a result but being Fulham I struggled to put any logic to my thoughts. I think once we've lost everyone it'll be a long couple of seasons in the Championship before we can think of getting a play off spot. I would like to see a decent manager come in as much as he's a "Fulham man" I don't think Parker is ready for the job

You can have Fredericks back for free if you like, because a defender he ain’t!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
West Ham going to ban fans for a song aswell now

It’s not a nice song but it’s also not a new song

Doesn’t make it right.. but I remember that song from when I had season ticket always heard it!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
West Ham going to ban fans for a song aswell now

It’s not a nice song but it’s also not a new song

Doesn’t make it right.. but I remember that song from when I had season ticket always heard it!
Better late than never then? No idea of the song but I'll take your word for it that it's not nice.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Better late than never then? No idea of the song but I'll take your word for it that it's not nice.

Going down an area of London with a part of the male body hanging out singing about how we have a part of it and they don’t because they are a different religion

Pretty much sums it up without the actual words!

Disgusting song

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

West Ham were very unlucky not to even get a point they played some good football and were the better team, ref they had in studio said the first penalty ( which shouldn't have been given ) would have not gone to VAR.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Going down an area of London with a part of the male body hanging out singing about how we have a part of it and they don’t because they are a different religion

Pretty much sums it up without the actual words!

Disgusting song
That must have taken a while to type. Wording it in a safe manner whilst still getting across what it is about. Well done.

Bood to see West Ham are taking action, one small step on a journey etc

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Brighton are in total freefall at the moment ans i really dont fancy their chances of survival now ,Cardiff at home on tuesday and they will get another stuffing .Houghton has got a real job on his hands now to keep them up.
fingers crossed he can but the transfer windows are going to have to be looked at and spend some serious money to buy some quality players who can keep us up.