And, we’re off.......2018/2019

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
An 'if only' night for Arsenal yesterday...

If only they played like that away from home...

nice to see the best balanced side weve fielded this year, shame he felt the need to change it routinely on the hour as he always does and massively reduced how effective we were, hope we dont regret the few chances we had to make it 3 but the clean sheet is massive. hope he doesnt set us up to solely defend away from home, getting an away goal should go a long way to ensuring were through albeit cant see them being as bad as they were in this leg

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
nice to see the best balanced side weve fielded this year, shame he felt the need to change it routinely on the hour as he always does and massively reduced how effective we were, hope we dont regret the few chances we had to make it 3 but the clean sheet is massive. hope he doesnt set us up to solely defend away from home, getting an away goal should go a long way to ensuring were through albeit cant see them being as bad as they were in this leg

The substitutions were mighty puzzling... No complaints about the result but would've liked to have seen at least one of the other chances find the back of the net...

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Incredible news coming out of Chelsea tonight about the Salah video. When will these idiots learn.

Go into any pub in glasgow you will hear both sets of fans singing songs about players and each other’s clubs far worse, go into any man utd or liverpool pub before a game and you'll hear them slagging each other off far in excess of that in songs, same with any other rival clubs on the day, especially England games against Germany, ie 2 world wars and 1world cup, is that a matter of fact or is that now deemed offensive, ffs its gone on forever and will always be there but because its chelsea its a bigger story than it needs to be! It’s not directed or being sung to the player, it’s in a pub, I guarantee I can go into any pub on a match day and something will be sung about an opposition player or the club, and they’re not all be far right or unemployed uneducated chavs, they’ll be families, women, businessmen having the banter over a few beers, was it really racist ffs, and I doubt many on here haven’t sung similar or ever joined in with something being sung about a player or club, let him cast the first stone and all that..........

Also, I was at the match on Monday, derogative Lampard and JT songs and the choruses of rent boys heard outside and inside all night, where is the news and condemnation towards West Ham about that?

If it’s not aimed directly at a person, like abuse to a ref, which I bet loads of you have done also, then it’s typical football banter and if you find that offensive, then you’ve only just landed on earth and haven’t been to football matches for decades, or at all, because that’s how long it’s been going on, but in this snowflake sensitive country we now live in, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone wanted me banned from the pub if I farted out loud!

Will hymns be soon objected to at rugger matches, especially internationals, I’m sure someone soon will find them offensive🤔

Last edited:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
The substitutions were mighty puzzling... No complaints about the result but would've liked to have seen at least one of the other chances find the back of the net...

Yeah but Napoli had 2-3 great chances to score so it’s swings and roundabouts. 2 nil is a great result.

I like the fact that Emery makes changes, he seems to do a very good job of spotting danger and heading it off. Changes are not always popular but most of the time are necessary and it certainly gives opponents plenty to think about.

Biggest difference with him and Wenger IMO is that Emery is not afraid to disappoint players.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Farted in a pub. Now thats going to far.
That aside yup ave sung derogatory songs in the past. I would put that that to uneducated youthful exuberance. Like to think ave grown up since then.

D

Deleted member 1740

Go into any pub in glasgow you will hear both sets of fans singing songs about players and each other’s clubs far worse, go into any man utd or liverpool pub before a game and you'll hear them slagging each other off far in excess of that in songs, same with any other rival clubs on the day, especially England games against Germany, ie 2 world wars and 1world cup, is that a matter of fact or is that now deemed offensive, ffs its gone on forever and will always be there but because its chelsea its a bigger story than it needs to be! It’s not directed or being sung to the player, it’s in a pub, I guarantee I can go into any pub on a match day and something will be sung about an opposition player or the club, and they’re not all be far right or unemployed uneducated chavs, they’ll be families, women, businessmen having the banter over a few beers, was it really racist ffs, and I doubt many on here haven’t sung similar or ever joined in with something being sung about a player or club, let him cast the first stone and all that..........

Also, I was at the match on Monday, derogative Lampard and JT songs and the choruses of rent boys heard outside and inside all night, where is the news and condemnation towards West Ham about that?

If it’s not aimed directly at a person, like abuse to a ref, which I bet loads of you have done also, then it’s typical football banter and if you find that offensive, then you’ve only just landed on earth and haven’t been to football matches for decades, or at all, because that’s how long it’s been going on, but in this snowflake sensitive country we now live in, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone wanted me banned from the pub if I farted out loud!

Will hymns be soon objected to at rugger matches, especially internationals, I’m sure someone soon will find them offensive🤔

Fishy, This isnt because its Chelsea at all, Don't kid yourself lad.

Maybe the reason its getting the attention it is because of a minority of Chelsea fans behaviour in the recent past.

Every club has a minorty of idiots which from time to time tarnish our clubs, condemn it then move on.

Their stupidity was uploading it onto social media.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Maybe the reason its getting the attention it is because of a minority of Chelsea fans behaviour in the recent past.

Every club has a minorty of idiots which from time to time tarnish our clubs, condemn it then move on.

Their stupidity was uploading it onto social media

That is the truth.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Their stupidity was uploading it onto social media.

Recording it was pretty stupid aswell! Why would you want a record of you being racist

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I'm not sure it's said enough what an absolute beast of a striker Shane Long is.......

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Relegated club sticks it to Everton 😜😂😂

Isn’t that the way when the pressure is off results become easier

Fulham going to lose a lot of players this summer. Shame really will be a waste of the summer outlay

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Isn’t that the way when the pressure is off results become easier

Fulham going to lose a lot of players this summer. Shame really will be a waste of the summer outlay

Yep, I remember West Ham sticking it to Fergie stopping them winning the title and WH we’re already relegated. Billy Bonds was embarrassed, furious and pleased all in a single moment when the whistle went.