And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Ive always thought we'd struggle for top 4, but Chelsea and United no better of late. We could always win the Europa of course ;)

As for suffice, its probably what we deserve, theres going to be an overhaul in the squad, may not do us any harm to have another year out of it whilst the squad is rebuilt, albeit will make it harder to attract players in the summer (if we have any money to spend anyway!)

I personally never buy into the ‘harder to attract players’ line if a potential top 4 club goes out of the CL or Europe at all, I think being a London club adds some, if not quite a lot of weight and some players will come if they believe the club, with their help, will get back into Europe in some way the next season plus challenge for titles and cups...........hell yeah, you’re cooked 😜😂😂

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Watford making it easy. Gift of a goal and what was Deeney doing? Even if it was an accidental flail (and I do think he knew what he was doing) he gave the ref and linesman a decision and I don't think he can be too shocked at the outcome.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ive always thought we'd struggle for top 4, but Chelsea and United no better of late. We could always win the Europa of course ;)

As for suffice, its probably what we deserve, theres going to be an overhaul in the squad, may not do us any harm to have another year out of it whilst the squad is rebuilt, albeit will make it harder to attract players in the summer (if we have any money to spend anyway!)

Don't lose faith Fundy. I've done a very scientific study into the remaining games and guessed how many points each team will get. The table will finish........

Spurs 77 points - Man City (0) Brighton (3) West Ham (3) Bournemouth (3) Everton (1)

Arsenal 77 points - Watford (3) Palace (3) Wolves (1) Leicester (1) Brighton (3) Burnley (3)

Chelsea 74 points - Burnley (3) Man Utd (1) Watford (3) Leicester (1)

Man Utd 73 points - Everton (1) Man City (1) Chelsea (1) Huddersfield (3) Cardiff (3)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Don't lose faith Fundy. I've done a very scientific study into the remaining games and guessed how many points each team will get. The table will finish........

Spurs 77 points - Man City (0) Brighton (3) West Ham (3) Bournemouth (3) Everton (1)

Arsenal 77 points - Watford (3) Palace (3) Wolves (1) Leicester (1) Brighton (3) Burnley (3)

Man Utd 73 points - Everton (1) Man City (1) Chelsea (1) Huddersfield (3) Cardiff (3)

top stuff Colchester, could you pop us up 1 place on GD please ;)

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
top stuff Colchester, could you pop us up 1 place on GD please ;)

Apologies, I forgot to take GD into account. The final table will finish........

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I personally never buy into the ‘harder to attract players’ line if a potential top 4 club goes out of the CL or Europe at all, I think being a London club adds some, if not quite a lot of weight and some players will come if they believe the club, with their help, will get back into Europe in some way the next season plus challenge for titles and cups...........hell yeah, you’re cooked 😜😂😂

the counter is you end up paying more wages if you havent got it to attract sometimes, whilst your sugar daddy doesnt mind paying for that ours does (unless you were the one guy who got super lucky haha)

D

Deleted member 16999

hmm not sure why were playing the monday night game before playing in europe this week :(

odd looking line up, not sure how MN needs a rest but means we get Mustafi at right back. no Ozil or Lacazette either. Understand Laca but cant see him playing Ozil in the week so shouldve used him tonight surely (but doesnt trust him away from home)

hopeful but not optimistic with us having 1 eye on Europe and Watford on a massive high after their recent semi final
I mentioned, as a neutral, a few weeks back how it’s a disgrace all our teams in European comps are treated by the PL and Sky and was shot down.
Other Countries help by allowing them to play on the previous Friday or on the saturday, even Spurs get an extra 24hrs over City for CL games and every team in the EL finished yesterday except Arsenal.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watford will be begging to start this one again! I thought those sort of cock-up were behind Foster but he's pulled out a bit of nostalgia there. Deeney is a muppet though. Tried to get away with one and the officials have done really well to spot it and rightfully dismiss him.

On the plus side, Arsenal still look there for the taking and this one is far from over!

D

Deleted member 18121

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Foster making sure Pickford stays as England No1.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's a sad state of affairs that Pickford is the best we have at the moment. For a while I thought we had a golden generation of keepers to choose from.

D

Deleted member 18121

Diving from Watford is embarrassing

I assume you won't mention xhaka in the first couple of minutes then? 😉 As a LFC fan I can say that even Salah would have been embarrassed by that one 😁