And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 16999

It's a sad state of affairs that Pickford is the best we have at the moment. For a while I thought we had a golden generation of keepers to choose from.
Sadly it’s an average bunch with no one standing out imo.
The only reason I think Pickford gets the nod is that he’s got it in his possession and to date hasn’t let Southgate down.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I assume you won't mention xhaka in the first couple of minutes then? 😉 As a LFC fan I can say that even Salah would have been embarrassed by that one 😁

I honestly did not see that one but I don’t like diving full stop.

Salah is terrible, almost as many dives as goals this season.

D

Deleted member 18121

What’s Salah got to do with Arsenal v Watford?

I bought him up 👍 I said that even as an LFC fan I could say that Salah would have been embarrassed by that dive.

Please let's not descend into last night's antics. It's only a game.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This.........

"As a LFC fan I can say that even Salah would have been embarrassed by that one 😁"

from Adam6177 might provide a clue towards the answer to that question.
Yes but Sawtooth always sees Salah dive but when an Arsenal player does it he’s sitting in Wengers seat with the worst view of the pitch.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
It wasn’t just aimed at you but in general.
It’s not like Arsenal havnt had their own divers over the years, you must have been devastated watching them if you hate diving that much!

I call out Arsenal players for cheating too and yes we have a few over the years. Never agreed with it and to me the solution is simple , book them.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I call out Arsenal players for cheating too and yes we have a few over the years. Never agreed with it and to me the solution is simple , book them.
There to good at it now though, and refs are not making decisions they are scared of getting it wrong.
Should have been stamped out years ago.
VAR should be used for this. And a panel to look at them after the games.
But FA are not up to the job of stamping it out.