American golf fitting opportunity part 2

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Afternoon all

The second american golf fitting will take place at the Basingstoke store on the morning of March 14th and will be for fairway woods.

I am looking for two golfers who are currently struggling with their fairway wood(s). The selected pair will take part in a fitting process that will be featured in the magazine as well as on youtube. They will keep whatever product they are fitted for.

If you can make your own way to american golf Basingstoke on March 14th and are struggling with your fairway wood play then please email the following to paul_o'hagan@ipcmedia.com

Name
Forum name
Home club
Why you are struggling with your fairway wood

I will notify the selected two early next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Too far for me to travel (about 3 hours) and I'm happy with my fairway woods so "Am oot"

A good prize for whoever wins. Best of luck :thup:

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
Basingstoke is absolutely no where near Essex......I'll keep waiting.

Try living in Suffolk fella, the bum of Britain (seriously look at a map), miles from anywhere! I got all excited when they did the Titleist fitting thinking it would be in St Ives, nope Kent, sad times!!!! Never mind though at least you've got some cashish and a license from the missus to buy some new shiney clubs ;)

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If you think you need the fitting then any amount of travel (within reason) is worth it imo. I think my trip was about 4hrs each way.

If you just fancy a new bat then probably not.

Good luck to those who enter.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
God damn, i live 10 miles away but have a spanking new R11 3 wood... if only i could say it doesnt work! but it does!!

Great offer from AG and GM, well done guys!! on reading Oddsocks review of the driver fitting, who ever gets this is in for a treat!!

Good luck on getting selected!!

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
This is the one on the list that I was thinking of as not too far from my nans but I have just bought a new 3 wood only 3 weeks ago and am very happy with it. So for that reason.........I'm oot!!