American golf fitting opportunity part 2

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
OH NO............Was hoping the Fairway Woods Fitting might have been 'Up North' Somewhere nearby
Its the ONLY club space in my bag Ive yet to fill...............but obviously I wouldnt turn down ANOTHER putter should it end up being in my neck of the woods ;)

Never mind, great prize for somebody, cos sounded like the Lads that had the Driver Fitting had a Great Day

Good luck

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can't hit mine for toffee sobwould love new bats and instruction but unfortunately my daughter is going away for 3days on a school trip that day and will have to take her to school!! Gutted, I'm out.

papyt

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
will this be the usual AG fitting service,a shop assistant gets the most expensive clubs get 30 balls for the range and lets you hit a few with each club then tells you "wow they are the ones for you mate your striping it,and we have them in stock so you can take them home to-day"regardless of if they suit your swing are the right lie and no face tape on to tell if your hitting on centre no state of the art gear to check anything or is this just my experience at the warrington shop.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
will this be the usual AG fitting service,a shop assistant gets the most expensive clubs get 30 balls for the range and lets you hit a few with each club then tells you "wow they are the ones for you mate your striping it,and we have them in stock so you can take them home to-day"regardless of if they suit your swing are the right lie and no face tape on to tell if your hitting on centre no state of the art gear to check anything or is this just my experience at the warrington shop.

I guess you'll be in for the Northern one then !! talk about supporting the sponsors !!

TXL

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

It would appear not all AGs are the same take a look at the videos Mike posted from the first fitting :)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site

Even if this was standard fare at AG stores - which these days I don't think it is - do you think they'd do that with all the coverage they're going to get in the Mag and on here...?
The boat would be pushed out and filled to capacity.