American Golf- are they safe?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi all you can expect lots of stock to be dropping into the Ag stores shortly especially all the new ranges. We have been working very hard to clear down old stocks and reorganise and can now look forward to the restocking for the season ahead.
To clarify we have accounts with all the major brands and have their full support.
There will be plenty to spend those gift vouchers on.
Just wanted to give a bit perspective.
Amongst the speculation.

Good luck mate, hope all goes well 😁

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hi all you can expect lots of stock to be dropping into the Ag stores shortly especially all the new ranges. We have been working very hard to clear down old stocks and reorganise and can now look forward to the restocking for the season ahead.
To clarify we have accounts with all the major brands and have their full support.
There will be plenty to spend those gift vouchers on.
Just wanted to give a bit perspective.
Amongst the speculation.

Great to hear, I've always had good service at AG and look forward to continue using them.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Now that they have reduced the old stock as much as possible, and the new season gear has been released by the manufacturers, the AG in MK now has all the new demo irons and woods in from Cobra, Taylormade, Callaway & Wilson. I'm sure it will start filtering in to the other stores if it's not already there yet.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm still confident in AG. Bought an Under Armour lined vest today for £52.99 which was priced at £80.00, they price matched Function 18 on line.
Also in the metrocentre Gateshead store, they had the latest Mizuno JPX 919 and other recent models.
Good old AG 👍