Album Cover Art

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
From your collection, your most iconic album cover, ones with personnel meaning or just a thing of beauty. Only one pic per post please guys until everyone has had a crack and then we can come out with more. Cue the Iron Maiden guys :whistle:

For me it's:

london-calling_zps27a20941.jpg

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
michael-jackson-bad.jpg

My favourite album as a kid and the first I have a true memory of. The cover opened out and had dance moves. I remember putting it on to play by myself when I was about 8 and dancing around the living room. Parent were raging because it was about 7am. I know his name has been tarnished but doesn't change the fact that this was a brilliant album.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My first thoughts were the "The trooper" by Iron Maiden, the album cover of "American heartbeat" which spawned a love of that type of music (Reo speedwagon, Journey, Toto, Survivor etc), Nirvana's "Nevermind" was another one,as was Johnny Cash's "at San Quentin" but settled with this:-

th

Legendary.

Last edited:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
This group had some pretty spectacular album art. Growing up I used to go through my older brothers vinyl collection and this is a group that he particularly loved.

Anyone recognise it?

album.jpg

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
My first thoughts were the "The trooper" by Iron Maiden, the album cover of "American heartbeat" which spawned a love of that type of music (Reo speedwagon, Journey, Toto, Survivor etc), Nirvana's "Nevermind" was another one,as was Johnny Cash's "at San Quentin" but settled with this:-

th

dont think a picture of a mans arse would be on my favs :ears: even if it is boring Bruce:rolleyes: :rofl:

Legendary.

dont think a pic of a mans arse would be my fav :ears: even if it is boring Bruce

cant beat some Hendrix
jimi-hendrix-2_vlwoj.jpg