Advice please?

heronsghyll

Head Pro
Visit site
To all,

Over the years I have collected a number of Limited Edition prints of various golf courses I have played. They are all framed and in great condition (not faded due to sunlight exposure). They have been hanging in my office as a reminder of great days golf past enjoyed.

Due to an impending reorganisation of my house - I have nowhere to display them anymore and was wondering if anyone has any ideas where I could sell them.

Here is a selection of what I have (there are more but instead of listing them all - I wanted to gauge the interest first).

1. A Watercolour print, signed and painted by Graeme W. Baxter of a view across Prestwick Golf Course

2. A Watercolour print, signed and painted by W. K. Waugh of a view across Royal Troon Golf Course.
This is a limited edition print and is numbered 287/850

3. A Watercolour print, signed and painted by William Grandison of a view across Ballybunion Golf Course.
This is a limited edition print and is numbered 195/850

4. A Watercolour print, signed and painted by Mark Sproson of a view across the Swilcan Bridge of St Andrews Old Course including the club house.
This is a limited edition print and is numbered 98/800

5. A Watercolour print, signed and painted by Julian Barrow of a view across Walton Heath Old Course.
This is a limited edition print and is numbered 57/250

So in summary - all these prints if purchased now would be in the £200 - £250 price range. To be clear I am NOT looking to recoup my outlay, or even make a lot of money - I am just looking for ideas for somewhere where they would likely sell and be appreciated.

Does anyone have any ideas on what sort of place/web site/publication I could approach to sell these for a reasonable offer (say £50 each?).

I know I could Gumtree, Ebay etc but I wondered if anyone could suggest anything else.

Thanks in advance for any constructive feedback.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Sell them on here, I have quite a few up my stairs of various courses, I'm sure a few other people may be interested on here also, I know I would be :thup: