A sad day for football

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I love all this stuff about refs favouring the big 4. Arsenal have already had 3 bolted on pens ignored this season, 2 clear opposition sending offs ignored, and ok, one dive given agains the hoops. Not sure how we're benefitting from all these biased decisions?

ditto

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I love all this stuff about refs favouring the big 4. Arsenal have already had 3 bolted on pens ignored this season, 2 clear opposition sending offs ignored, and ok, one dive given agains the hoops. Not sure how we're benefitting from all these biased decisions?

Like it or not,Arsenal have,over time,got themselves a reputation for cheating. It's not just Spurs fans who sing "same old arsenal,always cheating". The refs go out with the mindset that they're trying to be conned. Just like now when Drogba takes a tumble,people ignore it.

No doubt the reply will be "what a load of bol......"

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Nope, my reply is KEENE. Why did he fall over? Same old cheating Totts.

I also guess you base your opinion on 'cheating Arsenal' on watching two games a season, same as my view of the tiny totts is based on two games too. I wouldn't watch them any other time, and would be suprised if you ever cracked a tinny, and sat down to watch the Arse.

The top team who get away with murder is Utd. Every home game. The only way you would get a penalty at Old T would be if Neville pulled out a gun and shot someone. Maybe not even then.

The other 3 don't get anything like the advantage Utd get.

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nope, my reply is KEENE. Why did he fall over? Same old cheating Totts.

I also guess you base your opinion on 'cheating Arsenal' on watching two games a season, same as my view of the tiny totts is based on two games too. I wouldn't watch them any other time, and would be suprised if you ever cracked a tinny, and sat down to watch the Arse.

The top team who get away with murder is Utd. Every home game. The only way you would get a penalty at Old T would be if Neville pulled out a gun and shot someone. Maybe not even then.

The other 3 don't get anything like the advantage Utd get.

Why would Keane fall over when he was through on goal? Watch the replay,he was blatantly caught by Carvalho. If it wasn't a foul then Keane HAS to be booked for diving. Was he booked? No. Why? Cos' the ref knew it weren't a dive but he didn't have the bottle to give the penalty. Would it have changed the outcome of the game? Probably not but that's not the point.

Believe it or not,i do watch the Arse when they're on. As much as it pains me to say,on their day,they play the best football in the league. Me not liking them will not get in the way of me wanting to watch a good game of football. I'm not that bitter.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Carvalho (sp) is a cheat!!! he can't defend without pulling shirts.
It was a penalty but i'm not sure it would have changed the result

I watched sky sports this morning and they were analysing how much time was added on to the minimum stoppage time of last nights games.
FFS are we going to be hammered with this paranoia about added time for the rest of the season?

My boys went through and a couple of cracking goals to boot.
Onwards and upwards

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
As was previously said, added time is the SAME for BOTH teams, its just United are better than most at taking advantage.

I do wonder how many fans would moan if there own team scored a minute after the alloted time.

City could of easily grabbed another goal and what would Hughes have said then? ''Erm I will be contatcting the FA to ask them not to count the last one as the game should of been finished by that point''
I can some similarities to Rafa in his post match interviews lately

People forget that added time is a MINIMUM and the ref is obliged to play it all plus any stoppages during it.