A game or 2 next week

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I have a week off work next week....they don't happen often.
We're not going away and the "Management " is still working so I'm as free as a bird.
Looking for a couple of away days somewhere within an hour or 2 of Aylesbury or more than willing to host visitors to Ellesborough
Might even be able to drag CVG along for the ride but, probably fortunately, Fragger may well be working:whistle:;)
Any room for a not so small one..?

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Good effort, that sounds like a proper 'staycation' ! ???

From the posts on here from yourself & mod-bruv I'd like to make it over to Ellesborough sometime - Heythrop would be within your travel window although your knees might not thank you ? Alas, I'm covering for my boss that week who's off, and have already 'negotiated' one day off (for golf) already. Will keep an eye on just in case. G'luck.

Imurg

Visit site
This could now be on hold as The Management has developed symptoms overnight and is going for a test this morning....
If she comes back positive it might be a proper Staycation.....:rolleyes:

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Hollow tining our greens next week, so I wouldn't mind a game elsewhere. Got a seniors open to play in on Tues, but Thur or Fri would be ideal. Nice drive down the Fosse Way to Heythrop would have been very pleasant indeed.
So, what is the outcome of the test?

Imurg

Visit site
Hollow tining our greens next week, so I wouldn't mind a game elsewhere. Got a seniors open to play in on Tues, but Thur or Fri would be ideal. Nice drive down the Fosse Way to Heythrop would have been very pleasant indeed.
So, what is the outcome of the test?
No word yet..probably tomorrow lunchtime before we get any news..
Proper PITA...

Grizzly

Visit site
Late to the proverbial party, and it is an hour away, but I'd be happy to host you/a group at Sudbury Tuesday or Friday. Harry Colt course, tricky, amazing urban views and in top nick at the moment (IMHO).

Imurg

Visit site
Late to the proverbial party, and it is an hour away, but I'd be happy to host you/a group at Sudbury Tuesday or Friday. Harry Colt course, tricky, amazing urban views and in top nick at the moment (IMHO).
Thanks Grizzly...turns out I've got a bit more to do than I'd planned..courtesy of The Management :rolleyes:
Maybe another time - looks nice.