2023 Professional Golf thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
How does that compare to a "normal" PGA Tour event? Not a major or one of the elevated events but a run of the mill tour event. Genuine question, not a dig as I have absolutely no idea.

I think the average is around 20,000, that would include the more popular elevated events as we now know them, so 10,000 for a LIV event would suggest it's pretty good. Looks to be plenty in the galleries on the stream I'm watching. (y)

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Yesterday for D Johnson it was how did he manage 7 under with some of those tee shots. Today it was how did he only shoot 7 under!

D

Deleted member 15344

Great to see Day back at the top of the leaderboard, had some issues with his vertigo recently , quality golfer but there is a big crowd behind him

BubbaP

Visit site
Great to see Day back at the top of the leaderboard, had some issues with his vertigo recently , quality golfer but there is a big crowd behind him
Does feel like a long time with the back problems, the vertigo and some family stuff.
He used to receive a lot of stick for pace of play when it was up there previously. Do you think he's improved, the majority of field have slowed so it doesn't stand out so much, or still a talking point?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

BubbaP

Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.