2022 Professional golf thread

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Is this weather related or due to Her Majesty's passing, do you know? There's been a lot of chatter about cancelling sporting events as a mark of respect.

Answered my own question;

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news...-pga-championship-in-england-to-suspend-play/

The death of Queen Elizabeth II, Britain's figurehead for the last seven decades and longest serving monarch, is reverberating throughout the world including in sports. The golf community is also reacting to her death Thursday at 96 with play at the 2022 BMW PGA Championship in Surrey, England -- the DP World Tour's flagship event -- suspended for Thursday and Friday with a decision on resuming play to come later.

evemccc

Visit site
My day at the Oval is cancelled tomorrow - I am all for it being cancelled as a mark of respect (and I’m a huge fan of live Test cricket)

And with today washed out there’ll be a scramble for Day 5 tickets (in reality Day 3) for a fraction of the price of a ‘normal’ Day 3 ticket

D

Deleted member 15344

That’s a solid round of golf from Rory

Didn’t play out of his skin but short game mainly his putting was superb

4LEX

Visit site
Classy interview afterwards too where he paid his respect to the Queen and spoke so well. Such a great ambassador for the game.

D

Deleted member 15344

Garcia also confirming what a selfish arrogant doorknob he is