2022 Professional golf thread

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
This is the one. McIlroy will win at a canter with no pressure put on him at all. Wins by 6. Golf will be superlative all weekend. But will also be the last time he has a serious look at a major.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Is it just me or does anyone else find Spieth's new pre-shot drill incredibly irritating?

I don't know about irritating, but it does look a bit Furyk at the top. If I didn't know who he was and only saw him do that practice swing, I'm not sure I'd believe he was a professional golfer.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
????? 56 years old, looking like he dresses in old curtains and ready to pop his clogs any minute.
He is a true athlete - according to the press he had the following during his round yesterday:
21 Cigarettes
12 diet cokes
6 packs of peanut M&Ms

And he is sponsored by Hooters! Legend

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 15344

He is a true athlete - according to the press he had the following during his round yesterday:
21 Cigarettes
12 diet cokes
6 packs of peanut M&Ms

And he is sponsored by Hooters! Legend

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And he claims to need a buggy due to health issues - it’s called poor diet , drinking , smoking

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Is this year's PGA course at altitude?
I was looking at some of the stats on the PGA Tour website and everyone seems to be bombing it, Fleetwood is over 340 yards and "short hitting" Fitzpatrick is averaging over 270 yards.