2019 PGA Tour

Humpy

Visit site
Impressive from Aaron Rai this week. Only his second WGC event (I think) and going to finish just outside the top 10.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rory's hot and cold putting is absolutely baffling, and pretty worrying as a fan of his. Led the field in SG Putting until today where it's just completely abandoned him. How does it happen? How can you be that good one day, and this bad the next?!

Only thing worse than Radar's Elvis impression is Roe's commentary. Eugh. I like Radar, but the Elvis schtick is horrendous, so cringe.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
But if he had turned up he’d av been SO much better that the rest of the field 😆
Nice bait......
The thing is Roe actually came out with that yesterday. There should be a fines box for every time that gets used. He's a wonderful player but that line has not stood up for some time.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wow, Rory even bottles non-major Sundays as well now? I actually had the last 46p in my Sky account on him to win as well. :LOL: What was I thinking.

Roops

Head Pro
Visit site
Long suspected that's the case. As soon as the pressures off, i.e nothing to lose, plays great. Get the pressure and expectation ramped up and it all starts to look a bit flaky, IMO.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Who the heck is Randy ? And what did he say about Rory ?

It was a joke aimed at the guys on here that listen to NLU. He's part of the No Laying Up group, my personal favourite member of the group, he's hilarious. He said this on the Open wrap-up pod last week:

"Unfortunately, Rory... he's dead. He's died. He has not won a major now in five years.

"He came home to live out his last days. He spent them peacefully amongst friends. There will be a celebration of life... well, it's family only. In lieu of flowers, we ask that you all subscribe to Golf Pass.

"But he is dead. He has died. There is no coming back."

"I just said at the beginning of the year," he added, "I kind of gave Rory an ultimatum that... I was just getting tired of, 'This is Rory's week. Will he win it?' I was like, 'Look, if he doesn't win a major this year, he's dead to me. He's gone. And here we are."

:ROFLMAO: