2019 PGA Tour

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Fantastic from Rory so far today.

Could be really good for him going forward to hold off a leader board of this quality *if* he gets it done.

D

Deleted member 15344

Rory vs Brooks ............................ and people on here tell me that Rory's the choker. :LOL:
Might have been best to post this once he was over the line 🤦‍♂️

D

Deleted member 15344

Some quality golf from Rory - some big putts put Koepka under pressure and he for once felt it and threw in a number poor bogeys. We could be starting a great number of years with Rory and Koepka going head to head against. Impressive from Rory today

Great season from Rory - some impressive numbers

D

Deleted member 1147

Some quality golf from Rory - some big putts put Koepka under pressure and he for once felt it and threw in a number poor bogeys. We could be starting a great number of years with Rory and Koepka going head to head against. Impressive from Rory today

Great season from Rory - some impressive numbers
What is scary is that Koepka is still no 1, despite not playing well for a while & still had his chances today.

That’s what a true(potential) great does. Win or come close on the bad weeks, like NZ in the rugby

Great win by Rory though, 🏆

D

Deleted member 15344

Since Rory changed caddies to his mate he has won 30mil - 22 mil alone this season meaning his mate has won a minimum of 3 mil plus any sponsorship - not bad work

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well, I hope he enjoyed a few drinks last night.
I heard he was jetting over to Europe, with a few friends and family, for the European Masters, on his private jet.
I hope the flight crew looked after him, those transatlantic flights can be a bit boring!

Mexican-Flight-Attendants-Hot-Photo.jpg

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Tom Lewis cruising to victory at what is in effect Tour School for the PGA Tour, just the 23 under ande 5 clear with a couple to play!

Some effort that and another player who has risen again from some pretty low points!

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Tom Lewis cruising to victory at what is in effect Tour School for the PGA Tour, just the 23 under ande 5 clear with a couple to play!

Some effort that and another player who has risen again from some pretty low points!
Yep. My mate was playing in an event at wgc yesterday and they were very excited. Will be interesting to see how he does out there.