148th Open Championship

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
What is Fleetwood wearing???

Do these guys not have any input on their wardrobe? Or did he get dressed in the dark?
If you sell your soul to Nike I imagine you wear what they send you to a certain extent. Maybe they get to veto just one outfit per event or something. :LOL: I'd be interested to know actually.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That spot where Fleetwoods ball stopped was exactly where I was standing on Tuesday.

Every single player rolled their ball down there to see if it would go into the hazard. Not one did.

Was amazing to see how the prepare for different scenarios and Fleetwood will have known if he leaks it right slightly and it runs down the slope it will be absolutely fine

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Who the hell is Justin Harding?? He's -6 for the day! Loooads of people under par this morning, they keep saying conditions could take a turn for the worst this afternoon though.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Who the hell is Justin Harding?? He's -6 for the day! Loooads of people under par this morning, they keep saying conditions could take a turn for the worst this afternoon though.
One of a select group of players carrying the terrible responsibility of my cash...

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
What odds was he? I've literally never heard of him.

Lowry has started on bloody fire, three birdies! Are you Koepka in disguise?

Hes a saffer with some decent form on links courses before but been out of form of late really, was 800s on Betfair I know that much! There again JB Holmes was 1000 (and theres 3k bet on him at 1000!)

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What odds was he? I've literally never heard of him.

Lowry has started on bloody fire, three birdies! Are you Koepka in disguise?

He finished t12 at the masters. Was sitting pretty after the first 2 rounds but dropped back slightly on the last day