£1000 golf treat

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
as others have said, why is a golf break out of the question??

As a golfer a once in a liftime break to St Andrews... stay in the Old course hotel, you have a couple of games she can go in the spar, you might get a 2 nighter for that;)
Totally agree. At st.A you will get games as a single with others. Take your other half and they can enjoy the town and area.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
When I was made redundant from a long term company, wife and I had a week at the Sawgrass Marriott - played 4 rounds there (2 on each course). Ponte Vedre is a cracking little seaside town, far removed from Orlando...

A few days at the Old Course Hotel will help you spend it... when booking say you're a single golfer and they'll sort you out!

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I stayed at the Fairmont Hotel at St Andrews with my wife she loved the hotel and spa while I played golf.

You only live once splash out and have a great weekend, forget the trolley and especially a lesson ( what a bore that is) ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I'd rather fancy a little trip across the channel to Le Touquet. Some beautiful hotels and cracking golf courses. And it's nice being in France,