Your opportunity to play "The Addington" on Tuesday 24th March 2009

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Following on from my earlier "double post" about The Addington Golf Club.
I have been in touch with the course this morning and unfortunately they could not accommodate us on my preferred date Friday 27th March due to a large Society booking.
The best day that they could offer was TUESDAY 24th MARCH so I have gone ahead and pre-booked 4 teeing off slots from 8.50am (10 minute intervals) and again at 2.10pm which should give us plenty of time to play 36 holes.
The price (£50.00) also includes a full English breakfast, this can be taken during the lunchtime break in play.
If anybody is interested in playing, please indicate here and I will give you more details as I get them.
A fantastic course, and a fantastic offer....

http://www.addingtongolf.com/

And again, I apologise for confusing the issue with my earlier double post.
Rob

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Whichever way you come to the course, allow plenty of time at that time of the morning. The last half hour of the journey might take 30 minutes or 60 minutes or more, it's impossible to predict - particularly if you don't know the back doubles.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Certainly am Smiffy - particularly as I only live 3 miles from the course (9 minutes on a good day, 30 on a bad one).

Although it's 3 months away I'd say I'm 85% certain for March. If it had been later April I would have to have given a guarded reply as I quite often get some work coming in then (new financial year etc)

Another really good course in the area - in fact it partly runs alongside The Addington - is Addington Palace which also has a reasonable winter offer

http://www.addingtonpalacegolf.co.uk/page51.aspx

It's a course of 2 halves. Front 9 tight and tough, back 9 more open and fair.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Another really good course in the area - in fact it partly runs alongside The Addington - is Addington Palace which also has a reasonable winter offer

http://www.addingtonpalacegolf.co.uk/page51.aspx

It's a course of 2 halves. Front 9 tight and tough, back 9 more open and fair.

Bloody hell Leftie, that looks terrific value for money! £25.00 a round including lunch. I would be up for some of that once this crap weather gets a little better.
If you fancy a knock in the New Year, give me a shout and I'll come up.
How does it hold up to the bad weather?
Rob

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can't quite believe the offer either Smiffy - it's a good test of golf.

I played it in the autumn with the vets when my partner and I were beaten 1 up by Harry and his partner.

It was Harry's 80th birthday that day and he was playing off 15. Bandit :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm up for a game, as usual. As you are a working man and I tend to avoid it where possible, let me know when you are available and we can sort out something mutually convenient (if anyone else is interested - let us know)