you lucky people.... 2012 product fitting session....

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
With over 200 applicants for the 2012 product fitting opportunity this was really hard for us to pick just three but the lucky ones are...

Brendan Nelson aka Brendy
Phil Munson aka HickoryShaft
Sam Larrimore aka Weekend Warrior

Have tried to select folk who offered a good spread of ages, handicaps, time on the forum, what sort of kit they have the and where they come from

emails on thier way to the above. Lets hope they can all still make it...

as for what they are getting fitted for then I still can't confirm until tomorrow but I dont think it needs Inspector Morse type powers of deduction to work it out what it is.

Thanks to everyone who put their names forward - there will be plenty more opportunities going forward so stay tuned

In the meantime try to look pleased for Brendan, Phil and Sam...

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Congrats guys, have a great day:clap:

If its a driver its gonna have to be some piece of kit to make Brendys drives any longer;)

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Awesome! Never had a chance to meet any of them, but always seem like stand up Gents on the forum. Well done guys.

As I said in the other thread, if you get the TM guys we got (and if it's at Wentworth), you'll have a flipping BLAST.

Mike, if it turns out to be what we all know it's going to be, can you ask the TM guys if we can upgrade to the R11S, you know, for reviewing purposes and stuff? :D ;)

Have a great time fellas. Looking forward to hearing all about it.