Would you use a caddy in your weekend medal?

Would you use a caddy in your weekend medal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • No

Votes: 67 77.0%

• Total voters

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Asking other players what club they hit before you play.
As Neids has posted, there is quite a few.

You get any penalty the player would get if they break any rule.

But in general, If I had a dude just carrying the bag and chatting me with as I played, I am allowed a caddy?

I would not want any actual advice from said caddy at all..

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
I wouldn't use one in a medal you'd look a divvy... but i think a caddy would save me 1 or 2 shots a round currently

i've made stupid decisions and misread a few putts nearly every competitive round this season

someone to step in and say is this the right play? is this option not better... would have probably saved me a couple of doubles

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Which is, in effect, what im after..... :ROFLMAO:
Who the hell have you convinced to do this for you??

Having voted no on this when it came up, I desperately could have done with a caddy in my Club Champs the other week. He probably would have prevented me from spacking it into the same ditch three times on the 12th.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Who the hell have you convinced to do this for you??

Having voted no on this when it came up, I desperately could have done with a caddy in my Club Champs the other week. He probably would have prevented me from spacking it into the same ditch three times on the 12th.

Best mate fancies watching the match between 4 of us...

Club captain and previous captain vs The Dillon boys... It could go down in history :ROFLMAO:

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bringing this back for a question -

If I were to bring a caddy to a pairs match play event at my club - is that allowed?

Is the average joe allowed to use a caddy in a comp?

Is it the final? OTT in my opinion if not and surely you should let the other person know so they can do the same.

Edit - just seen it's a Pairs one so even more OTT

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Best mate fancies watching the match between 4 of us...

Club captain and previous captain vs The Dillon boys... It could go down in history :ROFLMAO:
Nothing wrong with him walking round watching - away from the play, or even having an occasional conversation. But actually carrying the bag would be likely more disruptive - unless it's happened before. So I wouldn't recommend it. Just have him as a spectator or someone else to talk to - though with your partner/brother being the primary one.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Is it the final? OTT in my opinion if not and surely you should let the other person know so they can do the same.

Edit - just seen it's a Pairs one so even more OTT

OTT or not - its helpful to not have to carry clubs...

Were not a big club either, we're all mates with each other so its literally no big deal. I understand if your club had some prestige but I can go and play in joggers if I want to....

Why doesn’t he just walk round and watch?

Could someone not oppose that?

Gives him something to do? You might feel a bit of a spare part just walking around watching.

I see it as a harmless bit of fun, why not?

Cheers! At least someone gets it! We're all mates and itll be funny as hell watching my best mate carrying my clubs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cheers! At least someone gets it! We're all mates and itll be funny as hell watching my best mate carrying my clubs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Even funnier when you under arm him your ball after marking it on the 1st green and ask him to clean it :LOL:. Go full pro on him (y) (how long could you do that a/ without laughing b/ without him throwing the ball in the nearest patch of rough?)

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Even funnier when you under arm him your ball after marking it on the 1st green and ask him to clean it :LOL:. Go full pro on him (y) (how long could you do that a/ without laughing b/ without him throwing the ball in the nearest patch of rough?)
Remember what happened to Poulters caddy when he missed the ball and it went in the water hazard.
He ended up having to wade in the water to find it to avoid a penalty.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site

I absolutely love it! Got to try it now