Would you go to a golf tournament - Just because Tiger was playing?

Would you go to a golf tournament - Just because Tiger was playing?

• Yes - I would

Votes: 33 45.8%
  • No - I wouldn't

Votes: 39 54.2%

• Total voters

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
A few years ago I would have, but not now having seen him at the Open. He was actually pretty good in the past Champs comp, but less said about the main event.:whistle:

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Although he was not the reason I took my daughter to Wed practice day at The Open this year, but the fact that it was my first time seeing him play (in the flesh) and also that he birdied the Road Hole in the Champions Challenge made it pretty special.
I regret not making the effort to see him back in the day

I saw him win the Open at St Andrews in 2005, to be fair it was pretty special especially with Monty chasing him down.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you've never seen Tiger play in the flesh then you should......seen him a couple of times in Ireland, at at Wentworth, The Grove and that private place in huge US. Sod Rory he is the real deal........

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A resounding yes for me. The ''circus'' that follows just intensifies the atmosphere.

Would had been a dream to had been at the 2008 US Open on the 72nd hole, what many fans have described as one of the loudest roars in a golf tournament.

Not only massive in the US, but as big in Asia especially China.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I saw him at The Open at Lythm,he was in the same group as Sergio.
We got a good spot and waited for them to come to us,we saw them hit onto one green & putt,then we could turn around & watch them tee off on the next hole.
The crowds following were crazy,way too stressful for me.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Depends which day I planned to go.

If I was going Thursday/Friday then maybe, but it wouldn't be an influence of I was planning on a Saturday/Sunday viewing