World Darts Finals (PDC)

babylonsinger

Visit site
Deserved win from Humphries. Littler was quality throughout. Hope he gets a wildcard for the Premier League.
He's got a decent chance given there's no standouts for the final 2 places as I see it (top 4 plus Price and Cross)

Pleased for Humphries - his game has improved so much from where it was and he's deservedly won another big title

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Littler included in the Premier League this year…..
Rightly so, even if it is only for a season. Weekly exposure to leg play as opposed to sets against the best players so a decent testing ground as well as the floor comps away from TV screens. As he's in the top 32 he'll be in all (or at least most) of the top events it'll be an interesting watch to see how he develops. I am guessing the PDC saw the viewing figures from the semi and final and with the new champ calling for him to be in it was a pretty certain thing.

TimShady

Banned
Visit site
Rightly so, even if it is only for a season. Weekly exposure to leg play as opposed to sets against the best players so a decent testing ground as well as the floor comps away from TV screens. As he's in the top 32 he'll be in all (or at least most) of the top events it'll be an interesting watch to see how he develops. I am guessing the PDC saw the viewing figures from the semi and final and with the new champ calling for him to be in it was a pretty certain thing.
Or on the flip side, let’s exploit a teenager for viewers and sponsorship money and fail to support him as he burns out.

Hopefully my way doesn’t pan out but it’s naive to think anyone in the darts world cares about this kid who clearly needs to embrace a healthier lifestyle soon.

4LEX

Visit site
Great final. Littler did himself proud, Humphries was just that bit better. Quality from both.

Superb wasn't it? Two quick players, nice blokes and no silly nonsense.

Littler not making it 5-2 was the crucial moment IMO.

One of my friends used to play pub darts with Humphries so delighted for him but excited to see how Littler handles the fame and money over the next few years.