Visit site
Wordle 956 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Rubbish today.
As much is random about whether the word I guess is right or not I don't much bother if it takes me 5 or 6 goes, I can use as many more likely letters and combinations as I can, and still not get it in four or less (what I kind of aim for), or indeed at all - as long as I get it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
As much is random about whether the word I guess is right or not I don't much bother if it takes me 5 or 6 goes, I can use as many more likely letters and combinations as I can, and still not get it in four or less (what I kind of aim for), or indeed at all - as long as I get it.
Getting the word is almost a formality, I think I've only ever failed twice - the goal is to get it in as few guesses as possible! Five guesses is a poor performance. I normally aim for three, but accept four if needed. 😁

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Getting the word is almost a formality, I think I've only ever failed twice - the goal is to get it in as few guesses as possible! Five guesses is a poor performance. I normally aim for three, but accept four if needed. 😁
There we differ. The word can be anything, and can be something that is far from typical spelling norms that we apply to increase the possibility of the correct guess…and so whilst I like to get it in as few as possible I cannot beat myself up if I don’t get an obscure word or one with obscure spelling. πŸ‘