Wordle

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice!
Interested in your thought process on that second guess?
Bit of luck involved of course... but I know it starts with a T, so TH is a fair bet to eliminate quite a few words. Chucking a second E into the guess isn't a bad idea either where there are words like 'tense' that it could have been, as opposed to 'TI' or 'TO' words of which I think there are less. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

TimShady

Banned
Visit site
Bit of luck involved of course... but I know it starts with a T, so TH is a fair bet to eliminate quite a few words. Chucking a second E into the guess isn't a bad idea either where there are words like 'tense' that it could have been, as opposed to 'TI' or 'TO' words of which I think there are less. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
You’re basically telling everyone the word here… spoiler warnings.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site

I see your logic, I'm just too traditional and I'd usually go with some different vowels, I'll have to try being a bit more creative.
But if it doesn't work I'm blaming you! :D

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You’re basically telling everyone the word here… spoiler warnings.
How else was I supposed to answer him? Why would anyone open this thread before they'd completed it themselves anyway?? Don't you only come here when you have your own score to post?