Wordle

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
If it was just luck then we should all have very similar statistics tables, but I bet we don't.
There's an element of luck and an element of skill.
Skill to a point but it often comes down to luck…we choose a word that works but it can just as easy be the wrong one as the right one. There is no rhyme nor reason between right and wrong - no amount of logic or skill makes any difference. But it’s a useful mental exercise.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Skill to a point but it often comes down to luck…we choose a word that works but it can just as easy be the wrong one as the right one. There is no rhyme nor reason between right and wrong - no amount of logic or skill makes any difference. But it’s a useful mental exercise.

Let's see your stats then, here're mine

Screenshot_20231127-104053.jpg

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Dunno my history but I guess I can count on one hand the totality of my fails. B sides. When we fail that’s always down to us choosing the wrong word of those possible. And that’s just bad luck. Why I’m not really that bothered whether I get it in two or six…and why for a while I timed myself the getting of it, not bothering about how many guesses it took, as it was the time it took that I was chasing.πŸ‘

Last edited: