Woodhall Spa Final Thread

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
BTW, Nick, Rob and Tony I hope you like using Pro V1's, cause you will have a dozen come Sunday......:whistle:

Fighting talk, that's what I like to hear!

I went for a knock this evening, 7 shanks in 16 holes should've just about got them out of my system, a range session Friday evening to get exorcise the last few and then on to glory over the weekend. :)

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
two more practise games for me before the weekend, averaging 34 points per round this last week, so due a good one.

looking forward to seeing aquiantances old and new

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have been reliably informed that the prizes are now all sorted.

The balls I posted a pic of are for the first placed team.

Glyn (Lincoln Quaker) has been a star negotiating with the shop there, and his guest has very kindly donated another box of balls.

There will be small prizes for the second place team, a nearest the pin each day, and a nearest the pin in 2 each day.

Bracken:
NTP hole 16
A puzzling SI of 4 for a par 3, but over water and not an easy target to hit if I remember right.

NTP in 2, hole 8
Under 300yds, and driveable for bigger hitters if you dare go over 2 lots of water. Laying up isn't that much easier!

Hotchkin:
NTP hole 5
An easy looking hole, all downhill and only a short iron at most, but the wind and elevation change makes it difficult to judge. A cavernous bunker on the right side of the green which I went in on my first visit there. I hit the face 3 times with my 60 then picked the ball up!

NTP in 2, hole 17
A little over 300yds it ought to be easy, but put your tee shot in the wrong place and you'll be happy with a 5.

According to my weather app the forecast has shifted forward a day from what it was at the start of the week, so hopefully Sunday will be fine and a chance of showers Saturday. Still time for it to change again though.

Only 1 more sleep for all the insomniacs coming :D

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have just acquired a couple of new additions and will be #loftingup at the weekend. Counting down the hours now - although am going to have to drive rather than share a lift so can't be do exuberant after the round on Sunday!

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gentlmen, last year at Cooden Beach each lost golf ball cost £1 to Help 4 Heroes.

I'm proposing that for every bunker visited 50p be donated, remeber there are over 100 bunkers on the hotchkin.

Opinions please