Woodhall Spa Final Thread

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Question with regards the formality of Woodhall Spa ...

I assume we're gonna stick around for at least a drink on the Saturday before heading back for food. If it chucks it down and my troos get soaked through I'll obviously have to change. Can I put on my smart(ish) jeans and shirt that I'll wear for the evening and come back into the spike bar? Or is it troos and shoes everywhere on the grounds - in which case I may end up bringing several changes of attire!

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

I assume we're gonna stick around for at least a drink on the Saturday before heading back for food. If it chucks it down and my troos get soaked through I'll obviously have to change. Can I put on my smart(ish) jeans and shirt that I'll wear for the evening and come back into the spike bar? Or is it troos and shoes everywhere on the grounds - in which case I may end up bringing several changes of attire!

I will leave this one for Glyn to answer. :thup:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Gary those forecasts are a lot better than the BBC forecast......fingers crossed :thup:

D

Deleted member 17920

Right, its going to sound like Woodhall is Still in the dark ages, It's a trousers and shoes place still and we don't have a spike bar unfortunately, you don't need a jacket/tie or cravat tho :D The visitors changing room is very nice and you can get a good shower in there and towels can be collected in the pro shop.

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Right, its going to sound like Woodhall is Still in the dark ages, It's a trousers and shoes place still and we don't have a spike bar unfortunately, you don't need a jacket/tie or cravat tho :D The visitors changing room is very nice and you can get a good shower in there and towels can be collected in the pro shop.

No problemo - I'll chuck in another pair of smart 'uns just in case we get drenched Saturday :)

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
No problemo - I'll chuck in another pair of smart 'uns just in case we get drenched Saturday :)

Never met you so don't know what size you take, but if you're a skinny shortass like me I have a spare pair I can bring if you like? The waist is 32 and I'm 5'8". I'm sure the waist is elasticated so might go a bit bigger if need be.

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Never met you so don't know what size you take, but if you're a skinny shortass like me I have a spare pair I can bring if you like? The waist is 32 and I'm 5'8". I'm sure the waist is elasticated so might go a bit bigger if need be.

He isn't...........:rofl:

D

Deleted Member 1156

rick...are you still taking a trolley? Got room in the car for you if you are only taking a carry bag :thup:

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Apparently I had broken it at some point in the past too. X ray showed a piece of floating bone about the size of a 5p. Just didn't know it. Broke it in a different place today. Got a pot on now. No driving fit a while either. Going to have to get the wally trolley to work next week.

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Do you mean Captainron, or something else I'm not aware of yet?

Yeah I did. Sorry for giving you more palpitations Gary! :eek:

CaptainRon - Sorry 'bout your news Cam. What has the Quack said on recovery timescale? I'm thinking about Gainsborough in August!!! :mmm: