Woodhall Spa Final Thread

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Maybe Tiger can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd have thought smartphone camera's were perfectly adequate. I can't imagine many people wanting to take their proper camera round the courses with them.

Gary, let me just clarify something...... Are you encouraging us to take mobile phones on the course and use them? :ears:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Apparently rain both days!!

Only showers mind, unlike the Biblical proportions we got when we played there two years ago.

I was just looking for my course planners from that weekend in order to save a bob or two, then I remembered that they turned to mush and dissolved.

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
There 5 days of mind changing at the Met office to go through yet they might have decided it'll be sunny and warm by Friday (now where's that fingers crossed smiley?)

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Only showers mind, unlike the Biblical proportions we got when we played there two years ago.

I was just looking for my course planners from that weekend in order to save a bob or two, then I remembered that they turned to mush and dissolved.

Anyone who was there 2 years ago will remember how bad that weather was and it was like nothing I had seen before. Do you remember the old man that was there? You know, the one making the big wooden boat and putting animals onto it......:eek:

golfdub

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Anyone who was there 2 years ago will remember how bad that weather was and it was like nothing I had seen before. Do you remember the old man that was there? You know, the one making the big wooden boat and putting animals onto it......:eek:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: and knowing our luck he won't be setting off until we get there ;)