Wilson Staff Dx2 Soft golf ball - testing opportunity

Matty

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I was lucky enough to get picked for the Z-Star opportunity a few months ago so I'll let others put their names in the hat for this one. I'll be looking out for a review though, I played the old DX2 for a while (well 3 dozen) and I thought it was a great ball even then. Are these any better I wonder.

wheyward

Medal Winner
Visit site
I'd be interested in these, I currently play Srixons and used to use the old wilson Dx balls, i'd be interested going back to them and their newer models to see how they compare.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Im in

Normally a Srixon Soft feel or AD333 player, but would relish to play a ball that shares my surname :D

I think they are quite pretty also with the funky dimples (well as pretty as a ball can be)

Wow your surname is DX2! That's an odd one!

Entered this one as it would make a change to use a single make ball for an extended period of time.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Performance wise they are very good balls but found that they tend to pick up a lot of grass stains, maybe something to do with having a slightly rougher feel to other balls? I found I was having to stick them in the ball washer after every hole.

Will be interested to see if the new ones have the same problem.

Riverdale

Medal Winner
Visit site
I was one of those chosen to review the Srizon Z-star a few months back, so won't throw my hat into the ring for this one.

I've never considered using Wilson balls, so I'll be interested to read forum members views on them once tested.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
hi all
sorry for the delay - this will be announced today - been a bit manic at GM towers recently

D

Deleted member 18121

just don't forget my surname is Wilson......like some sort of poetic justice! :clap:

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Hi all

The winners have been selected and the balls will be sent out in the next few days. I will create a sticky post in the review section and testers will have six weeks to post a review before the overall winner is picked. The testers are...

3PuttCharlie
AMcC
SwingSlow
Drawboy
daveyc2k2
Mikeb4
Stegsie
evesdad
Hallsy
Slicer30
karl_102
chellie

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oooh, just come on and seen that I'm one of the lucky testers. Would like to say Thank You and look forward to trying them out:)

Hallsy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thank you GM for choosing myself as a tester. Will be interesting as ive recently switched from the old DX2 so will look forward to comparing them to my latest ball.