wilson staff di11

Down_The_Middle

Head Pro
Visit site
Went and tried some of these today at the local golf shop. Curruntly I'm using Di9's and wanted to see if there was much difference. The local shop has recently got in some new tracking equipment(not sure of name). hit a few 7 irons with my clubs to get warmed up. Generaly hitting it about 140yds total. Then onto the Di11's. Was hitting this 150yd's. Wasnt really expecting there to be that much difference in the clubs. My Di9's were bought straight off the shelf and the Di11 I was hitting was 2* flat and had a uniflex shaft. The Di11 felt good to and seemed a lot more forgiving on miss hits. Also tried a CG16 & Ci11 but these didnt go any better than my Di9's. Now I'm going to have a think about buying a set of Di11's. Also nearly had a hole in 1 on the simulator,came up 4in short

Perry

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've used these for almost a year now and can't fault them, granted I don't have much to compare them to as I've only been playing 18 months! They are very forgiving though and I hit them quite long compared to guys that have been playing a while. A few of my mates have tried them and been quite impressed. Wish I had got them custom fit though as I could be doing with them 1/2" - 1" longer I think. Will defo get my next set of irons custom fitted.

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have the Di11 and the Ci9 clubs both superb but i tend to play the Di11 mainly

They have strong lofts but are easy to use and still workable

I hit my 7 iron in the region of 150 yds with the Di11, the Ci9 lower ball flight but same sort of distance

Well worth getting, mine are standard lie and length