Wide Golf Shoes Any Recommendations please?

AdamW

Visit site
Hi

I have been digging around for some wide golf shoes which are £60 max (i can go to £100 if i save for longer).

I have found "ADICROSS CLASSIC WIDE SHOES" which look okay but wondering if there is anything better anyone has come across?

Maybe there is some shoes which are standard fit but fit a lot wider than most golf shoes i do not know about?

Any help would be appreciated, having wide feet is a curse.

Thanks !

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Footjoy do a Wide fit and they have several shoes in the £60 bracket. If that's your budget, go for it, but if you can make it to £100 those would be better

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have wide feet and share your paint. My left little toe in particular feels lots of pain when I get new shoes. I would not say that one particular brand does the job, you really have to go to a shop, look at what is there and see what looks wide. I currently have 2 pairs, the second pair I bought because they were wide and a bargain. Too good an opportunity to miss.

1st pair are FJ AWD. Hard to find now, they have been replaced by a newer model but if you can find some they are fine.

2nd pair, in the cupboard, are an Adidas Boost pair. I was surprised as I have always seen Adidas as narrow but they were on a shelf looking wide and when I tried them on they were great.

I appreciate this is not a great deal of help other than you are going to have to actually go in to a shop, look at the shoes and try them on. I am sure your eyes, like mine, can pick out a narrow and a wide shoe from a distance. The good news is that this is top time to buy new shoes. End of the year / season means prices should be dropping.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wide feet Footjoy everyday for me .
The Arc SL is a lovely shoe I have two pair.
FJ Contour are a lovely shoe but just get last years model they are very nice.
Scour the online shops for some you should find some on eBay.

xreyuk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Adidas 360 boost 2.0 come in wide fit and they’re great (I have wide fit).

They’re on sale around £70-80 online atm.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I have wide feet and share your paint. My left little toe in particular feels lots of pain when I get new shoes. I would not say that one particular brand does the job, you really have to go to a shop, look at what is there and see what looks wide. I currently have 2 pairs, the second pair I bought because they were wide and a bargain. Too good an opportunity to miss.

1st pair are FJ AWD. Hard to find now, they have been replaced by a newer model but if you can find some they are fine.

2nd pair, in the cupboard, are an Adidas Boost pair. I was surprised as I have always seen Adidas as narrow but they were on a shelf looking wide and when I tried them on they were great.

I appreciate this is not a great deal of help other than you are going to have to actually go in to a shop, look at the shoes and try them on. I am sure your eyes, like mine, can pick out a narrow and a wide shoe from a distance. The good news is that this is top time to buy new shoes. End of the year / season means prices should be dropping.
I'd agree with you on the Powerboost. First Adidas I've ever had that fitted my neanderthal feet.
Look around for end of season sales. Our Pro is doing 20% of all shoes at the moment.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
The 360 boost 2.0 in wide are great if your ankles can handle being ripped apart, I've had two separate pairs replaced and still get bother with the replacements.

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
The 360 boost 2.0 have a leather heel, not sure how they can rip you apart unless you have the wrong size.

Personally, back on topic, I try to buy wide in all styles of shoes. Have no problem with sketchers in standard sizes and wear same size in Adidas in wide fitting. Bother feel very similar in sizing.

badgb21

Hacker
Visit site
I have wide feet and often struggle to get any shoes. I usually carry a second pair and change after 9 holes as my feet blister up easily, consequently I have more golf shoes than I care to admit.
The Ecco Gortex are super wide and work well, but pricey.
I found these to come up wide and to be very comfortable. Waterproofing has been great, though they can get a bit hot in the very warm warm summer weather.
In your budget and available in store to try on;
https://www.sportsdirect.com/callaway-cheviot-ll-golf-shoes-mens-282009?colcode=28200930

AdamW

Visit site
I have wide feet and often struggle to get any shoes. I usually carry a second pair and change after 9 holes as my feet blister up easily, consequently I have more golf shoes than I care to admit.
The Ecco Gortex are super wide and work well, but pricey.
I found these to come up wide and to be very comfortable. Waterproofing has been great, though they can get a bit hot in the very warm warm summer weather.
In your budget and available in store to try on;
https://www.sportsdirect.com/callaway-cheviot-ll-golf-shoes-mens-282009?colcode=28200930

Do the studs screw off the sports direct ones?