Who'll win the champions league

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think Barcelona will win personally have watched them th e past 5 or 6 games and there taking some really good teams apart there that good that against Seville they rested Messi, there on fire at the moment, can the English teams keep up

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
can the English teams keep up

Just working on the stats, an English team could easily win.

All 4 teams are competent, and on their day they all have match winners.

Ignoring Barca - you've put a decent point forward for them.

Man U are quality going forward. Coming from 2 down at half time they're showing they can do a Liverpool

Arsenal are least likely to win, but they have nothing else to go for, and have Arshavin, Walcott, Adebayor, Van Persie ( if he gets fit ) Eduardo, & Fabregas. With Almunia coming back, any team that doesn't take care can have their backside spanked. If they can get past Man U they would prefer to play Barca in the final, I think.

Chelsea have that belief that is needed. Drogba is one the best in the world at what he does ( good and bad ). All it takes is one momentry lapse, and then it's all over. Chelsea possibly have the best defense of the final four.

Of course Barca can win. But they just don't have the odds in their favour. I think the winner is going to come from the other semi tbh. Whoever wins out of Man U & the Arse will lift the cup ( that should be enough to put the mockers on them - if you put your mortgage on Barca and Chelsea you should be fine )

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Come on lads, lets face facts, Arsenal are serts to win. The wonderfull football they play is out of this world. Hopefully Bentnar or whatever he's called will be away on holidays for the 2 matches against utd. Such a waste of an Arsenal shirt he is.
Get the bets on Arsenal Barca final and for Arsenal to lift the cup.

Is it time to wake up yet???

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
VanPersie is out, Arshavin ineligible. Arsenal are the form team at the moment.

Man U showed some balls yesterday and that 2nd half performance may just be the confidence boost they need.

Chelsea are going to be hard to beat over the 2 legs and the Nou Camp result is going to be the deciding factor.
It is the one they want after last years heartache.

Barcelona have the quality to tear any team apart. Offensively they are untouchable on their day.
They are going to be playing against a different type of football to the teams they are sweeping aside at the moment.
They don't look great at the back if teams have a go at them.

Take your pick.
I'm going for an Arsenal Chelsea final.
It's not what I want but I have a gut feeling that is how it is going to pan out and I think that Arsenal will win it

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
VanPersie is out, Arshavin ineligible. Arsenal are the form team at the moment.

Ooops Forgot about Arshavin, but Van Persie might well make it back in time for the 2nd game against Utd.

I'd prefer it if Gallas was available.

Macster

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Man U v Barca final I think.

And too close to call on the day, but that would have the makings of a thriller in manilla, ....with MU to win of course :D

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Even tho i think Barca are the strongest i think the football Arsenal play is superb at times but they need a striker who can score the ugly goals ,that Bednter is a total fud and waste of a jersey .