White trousers

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Got a pair of white Ping trousers. Very happy with them, a white belt and a choice of top. Several pairs of white shoes or white/coloured to choose from. Don't really care what anyone thinks of any of my golfing attire choices as long as I'm comfy in them, and they do the job in hot weather of helping to keep me cool (temperature wise)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What other colour am I going to wear with my white brogue golf shoes and the kilties help to keep the bottom of the trousers from dragging in the dirt.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been to many meets where RickG wore white trousers. Now he was a man who did them justice.

Smiffy on the other hand might have got away with them one year at Cooden if he hadn't been wearing a black thong underneath :eek: Well, I think that is what it was.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
My playing partner baught some white galvin greens. I bullied him for weeks and constantly gave him crap until he sold them on ebay. I decided to buy a cheap pair and wore them the next round. His face when I got out the car ?

Last edited:

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I n always used to wear black trousers but last autumn I progressed to grey and a sand coloured winter trousers. But white is a no.

Some items should only be sold if a handicap certificate is presented at point of sale. And it should show one digit only ;-)

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Some of you guys are so biased and insulting to peoples dress choice.

If someone wants to look a complete twazzer in white trousers it's up to them.

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've never quite understood the hate for a white belt. They look good with many colours.

Earlier on this year, I realised just in time, however, that a white belt, with white shorts, white cap and Polo shirt did look a bit Wimbledon ?. Luckily realised before it was too late and changed to blue shorts

Diamond

Visit site
No issue with white trousers. I wouldn’t go for them, despite being a playa & a knob?? too hard to keep clean.
I have a massive issue however with loud mouth and other type trousers.
They speak volumes!!!
white belts!!! Also
If I wear my white Nike Air then I wear a white belt, generally I will wear my black Callaway shorts and a black cap as well.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
No issues with white trousers. What me think someone is a know is where people turn up looking like a clown - those ridiculous loud mouth clothing label abominations need banning!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
White Trousers... just no!

Even on the elite tours many players choosing white trousers look like they belong on the deck as one of Nelson’s crew or off for a spot of painting and decorating rather than a golf course

Did you see jimenez at the weekend? A multi-millionaire and he looks like he was off to whitewash the outdoor bog-house at Forest of Arden. Have you seen Els in white breeks! (even google won’t publish that nonsense)

Even if you are ‘a player’ you better also be built like Rory or Rickie if you plan to step out on the course wearing them

Fabia999

Visit site
White trousers should only be allowed for players who are allowed their name printed on their bag.

I couldn’t wear white trousers, I spent too long in the rough and trees to keep them clean!

Wolf

Visit site
White trousers is a definite no from me, my brother will often wear them and there is no worse site than a short fat bloke in ill fitting white trousers. Puts you right off your sausage bap at the halfway hut....

Last edited:

jmf1488

Club Champion
Visit site
I wear white trousers when its hot outside. They keep you cool, look good and stop your legs getting eaten.