Which country would you move to.

TopOfTheFlop

Head Pro
Visit site
Monterey, California. Only if it came with membership to Spyglass, Links, and or Pebble. I suppose I could scrub it at Poppy Hills Pasatiempo.
Only a few hours from San Fran and a short flight or long drive to Oregon which has some of the most spectacular scenery ive ever seen.
Only down side is the politics, taxes, school pier system oh and gun control.... So saying that I will stay right here o_O:p

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I always thought they liked a good bar brawl, we’d had a few tough battles with the locals in Suffield & Medicine Hat, thought the city boys were going to be softer, they weren’t ?
Aye... the English abroad hasn't changed much then!! :rolleyes:

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Austria or Switzerland. Some nice house at a lake would do it for me. Not high in the mountains, lake Zurich or Worthersee or similar.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Aye... the English abroad hasn't changed much then!! :rolleyes:

You're assumptions are incorrect, without knowing the facts I'd refrain from making such sweeping comments, especially as this was circa late 70's, but then reading the crap you post all over social media, it's not very surprising...

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You're assumptions are incorrect, without knowing the facts I'd refrain from making such sweeping comments, especially as this was circa late 70's, but then reading the crap you post all over social media, it's not very surprising...
However..... Life goes on. ??