Would you of said owt.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I once got attacked by a woman at The Sage in Gateshead after I let her get served before me 😡
Had a nice couple of scratches on the back of my neck as a thank you.

So, you let her go first and she still attacked you! What was her problem? Did they kick her out or was it part of a real life art exhibit, "Woman rises against male oppressors"?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
You shouldn't have been so shy in getting to the bar.:whistle: If you had bought the first round there would have been no problem.:thup:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
So, you let her go first and she still attacked you! What was her problem? Did they kick her out or was it part of a real life art exhibit, "Woman rises against male oppressors"?

She was taking forever, and I mean forever, with a massive queue behind me. I said summat like "I wouldn't have let you go 1st if I'd known you'd take this long" at which she turned around, mouthed something rude and pounced on me, spilled my glass of wine as well 😣
She was definitely on some kind of medication, her teenage son was so embarrassed I felt for him. Not sure if she got booted out but I got a free (large) refill and the concert was sublime 😀

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
When my father was secretary at our club he heard one of the lady members asking for two slices of bread & butter & a boiled egg. He asked the stewardess what that was all about & she explained that they'd discovered that this was 5p cheaper than an egg sandwich.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
You'll probably find they're all minted as well. I tend to find the less well off people are, the more generous they are.
Still, it could be worse................
[video=youtube;pk3ds-VFKBs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk3ds-VFKBs[/video]
Although undeniably more fun! :D

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
What really gets my goat is groups of people that buy drinks then stand at the bar drinking such that their is no room for anyone else to order a drink.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
All food serving place should have a quick checkout, like Tesco or Sainsburies.

I once was at a running event that ended somewhere in kent or surrey at a national trust property with an attached restaurant. A queue of about 10 people in front of me, I wanted to buy a drink and a chocolate bar. The person up front orders porridge and tea, the lady goes into the kitchen, makes porridge and tea, then takes money. The next person orders the same, so the lady serving does the same, goes into the kitchen, makes porridge, ... . I put the stuff back into the fridge an left.

What I also hate is when you just want to buy a pint, the people in front order some cocktail so the bartender has to start slicing vegetables or fruit and takes minutes to assemble a drink.

Tiger man

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Id have stripped to my y-fronts and smeared the butter from the tea cakes all over my nipples, maintaining eye contact throughout. That should stop them next week.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
We never experience this, it's very rare we see any women in the bar, they all use the lounge, we rarely see them outside of their ladies day either, or purple rinse day or whatever it's called 😜

What I will say though, ladies are not car park golfers, they always get together after their rounds and have drinks & food and although the Pro shop isn't financially associated to the club, they are loyal in their purchase of goods and lessons through it.

They pay the same as us but overall play much less so I'd think their nett contribution is far more than a lot of the membership 😳

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Male, female, young or old. What they did at the bar would have frustrated me. If the first order for the 3/4 of them at the bar and they paid separately I would have accepted it, albeit thinking it a little strange.

But if if they start an order and take so long that their friends arrive after you and still get served I'd have commented.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry if this has been suggested but I could be bothered to read everything.

Start your round 1/2 hour earlier and beat them to the bar !!!!

Your Welcome. :D