What's your best score?

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A cheeky 68 around Pebble Beach from the back tips a couple of days after the 2019 US Open. The greens were like lightning. Reached the 18th green in two but the eagle putt drifted off to the left.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
81, so close to a milestone for me that was about 5 years ago I’m getting on a bit now so I doubt if I will ever get under 80.

But I’m a member on a tough links course I think if I was a member down south on a nice easy parkland course I think my h/c would be 2/3 shots less and I would have broke 80 at some point. ?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
66 which sounds good but was a par 66 at Wimbledon Park, was off the yellows and was playing most days due to a university malfunction. Came the day before the Spring Meeting so was very full of my own chances in the scratch - shot 78-76

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
-3, 24 gross for 9 holes at the local par 3.

What do I win?

I have been forunate enough to break 80 with 77 being my best but the most satisfying was an 83 around a course playing 7068 yards.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just to be clear we're talking gross. I hate it when someone says they shot a 66 when they play off 28
Is that a common problem for you? I've honestly never heard anyone say that without using the word 'net'. Except one guy who did it on this forum and was swiftly put right, ha.

Anyway, my best score was around 53 I think. Can't remember if it was on Tiger Woods 11 or 12 though.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
74 round my home course, off the blocks, so 6600 ish yards, par 72. Have scored 75 loads, but finally got a 74 2 years ago.
Have stood on the 18th tee at level par, and hit a treble bogey 8 to finish. Solid.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Level par 71 or possibly 72 in a matchplay at home course, but with no iffy gimmee's and a hole in one. I think I did a 74 at West Hill in the H4H playing with Imurg and Jez Ellwood from GM (sorry, but I cant remember the 4th player)

D

Deleted member 1147

Level par 71 once and level par 72 twice
...also have a few really good scores on pitch and putt courses, but they could have been better if the local authority greenkeepers had done a better job!