What's wrong with this picture??

Thierry

Medal Winner
Visit site
Ok, playing a round with midnight this evening and we took this photo on the course...

So, what's wrong with this picture?? Answers on a postcard, no prizes just Midnights undying adoration!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 481

Thierry

Medal Winner
Visit site
Too easy eh?!?!

Yes, that's my 58 degree wedge after we fell out of love in the DEEP rough that has leapt up at our course!!! I couldn't get it up there again if I tried!!!

Went on to make a triple bogey, without a lob wedge!!!!

Thierry

Medal Winner
Visit site
Looks more like a tree iron to me! Is Midnight pine-ing for a lost club?

Very good!!!

Luckily Midnight came back with all his clubs, he's just missing a box full of lost balls!!! We set new records for the worst golf ever played today!!! On the plus side, if anyone needs a ball finding in any deep rough we are now experts!!!

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok, playing a round with midnight this evening and we took this photo on the course...

So, what's wrong with this picture?? Answers on a postcard, no prizes just Midnights undying adoration!!!

Club face is massively open to swing path. Sorry but that's gonna cause a nasty slice.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
You must have better weather than us here. Our wedge trees are not fruiting yet! When they do I'll pick a new 52 & 58 degree off one of our Vokey trees ;)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
A mate of mine managed to get his club lodged up a tree. Lobbed another club at it which did the job, and unlodged the first one. Unfortunately he did not see it coming down until too late and it split his head open. Happened at the first at Hankley, and he played the rest of the round with a bandaged head looking like Terry Butcher.:eek:

granters

Q-School Graduate
www.theirvinegolfclub.co.uk
I've witnessed a driver being whirled into the middle of a pond. That was my all time favourite moment on the golf course. It was one of those Cleveland things with the funny neck that Corey pavin used to use