What's going on???

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
After just sending a PM it came up that I was not logged in!

I tried to log back in with the temp. password issued to me last time I had the same problem. I still couldn't log in so requested another temp password, which this time worked.

My question now is, how long does this temporary password last, and do you get back your old one? :D

Can anybody help, please?

Golfmmad.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

I tried to log back in with the temp. password issued to me last time I had the same problem. I still couldn't log in so requested another temp password, which this time worked.

My question now is, how long does this temporary password last, and do you get back your old one? :D

Golfmmad.

I think it's GM's way of telling you to piss off Chris
:D

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site

Golfmmad.

I think it's GM's way of telling you to piss off Chris
:D

Oh thanks mate, I thought you were supposed to be the agony Aunt tonight? :eek:

Didn't you ever read Clare Rayners help and advice? Top draw it was :D

Golfmmad.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Surprised that after 50 plus views nobody, apart from Smiffys :p reply, has offered an answer to my question.

Any ideas - anyone??

Golfmmad.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Surprised that after 50 plus views nobody, apart from Smiffys :p reply, has offered an answer to my question.

Sorry mate. Would have given you the answer if I knew what it was..... Sorry. What was the question again? :D :D

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Isn't the clue in the question?

They give you a temp password, which you switch over to a permanent password of your own choosing ASAP, and then click the 'always keep me logged in' option, so you never have to use it, which means you forget it when the computer has a relapse next time.

Simples

Signed

CrapWithcomputers