what would you choose?

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ok just a bit of fun but whats peoples thoughts on the best of this bunch.

Ping i15's
Ping i10's

Mizuno Mp 52's
Mizuno Mp 57's

Titleist 710 Cb's

Callaway X-Forged

Wilsonstaff FG Tour's
Wilsonstaff Pi7's.

stef92

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I have the Pi7s and I love them, but tbh I bought them because they were cheaper rather than the buying the better branded ones…

However, I recently bought a titleist cb 2 iron… now my favourite club in the bag! So the 710 cb's for me

Last edited:

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Personally, I would go for the Titleist AP2s and if not then the 712 CBs. After all why choose a club that is the old model?
As for the others in your list The Pings look too clumsy as do the Callaways. I've never considered Wilson, but Mizunos do look nice.

T

thecraw

Buy what you like the look of not what other people think.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I would go with the cally razr forged, which are not on your list. Or the Nike pro combos, which are also not on your list. Or may be the Adams cb1s.

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was just a bit nosey as i came across all these sets 2nd hand the weekend and in fairness all in decent nick......The dearest were the Mizuno mp52 at 400 euros and the cheapest were the Wilsonstaff Pi's at 189 euro....Everything else in between......
I had to walk out of the shop though as the longer i tended to rummage around through them the more i was thinking of changing an iron that i know there is perfectly nothing wrong with :(

It begged the question why some people buy new when there are very good bargains to be had used.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
have the X-forged and love them to bits

oddsocks, the razr x-forged is the newer model that came out recently

In that case junk the x forged and give me the razr x forged, them things are a club of beauty, still cant believe i can hit the x forged 6i the same as my current 4i... its just the odd thin shot that rattles my fillings.