F.S. Mizuno&Callaway Wedges, Titleist 910, Odyssey No7, Motocaddy Bag&KBS Shafts

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
F.S. Mizuno&Callaway Wedges, Titleist 910, Odyssey No7, Motocaddy Bag&KBS Shafts

Hey folks,

Need to clear out a few bits so here goes! All open to offers as it has to go!

1) Mizuno MP T4 Wedges. 52*/7 & 56*/13 Lofts/Bounce. Black Nickel Finish. Mizuno MP31 Grips & True Temper Wedge Shafts. Some scrapes/marks from use but overall in good condition. Looking for £80 posted for the pair.

2) Odyssey Metal X Number 7 Putter. 34'' Length. G-Rip Oversize grip in blue. Rife Magnetic headcover. Putter has been well used but again still in good condition. £40 posted.

3) Callaway X Forged C grind 60*/10 Wedge. Golf Pride tour Velvet grip and Callaway Wedge Shaft. This is the raw model and the head is showing quite a few marks and is tarnishing as designed. £20 posted.

4) KBS Tour 90 Shafts 5-AW S flex ( 7 shafts in total) With multi compound decade white black grips. Good condition. £45 posted.

5) Titleist 910 D2 Driver. 10.5* Loft. Stiff Diamana Kali Shaft. Comes with original head cover and adjustment wrench. £100 posted.

6) Motocaddy Pro Series Cart Bag in White/Black/Blue that has only been used a handful of times. Looking for £100.

Pictures of it all here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9655603@N08/sets/72157636125777225/

Any questions please post here or drop me a PM.
Thanks
Will

A

Alex1975

Re: F.S. Mizuno&Callaway Wedges, Titleist 910, Odyssey No7, Motocaddy Bag&KBS Sh

Hi bud,

All looks lovely, I think though the shaft in the 910 is an ahina not a kaili.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Re: F.S. Mizuno&Callaway Wedges, Titleist 910, Odyssey No7, Motocaddy Bag&KBS Sh

Hey folks,

Need to clear out a few bits so here goes! All open to offers as it has to go!

1) Mizuno MP T4 Wedges. 52*/7 & 56*/13 Lofts/Bounce. Black Nickel Finish. Mizuno MP31 Grips & True Temper Wedge Shafts. Some scrapes/marks from use but overall in good condition. Looking for £80 posted for the pair.

2) Odyssey Metal X Number 7 Putter. 34'' Length. G-Rip Oversize grip in blue. Rife Magnetic headcover. Putter has been well used but again still in good condition. £40 posted.

3) Callaway X Forged C grind 60*/10 Wedge. Golf Pride tour Velvet grip and Callaway Wedge Shaft. This is the raw model and the head is showing quite a few marks and is tarnishing as designed. £20 posted.

4) KBS Tour 90 Shafts 5-AW S flex ( 7 shafts in total) With multi compound decade white black grips. Good condition. £45 posted.

5) Titleist 910 D2 Driver. 10.5* Loft. Stiff Diamana Kali Shaft. Comes with original head cover and adjustment wrench. £100 posted.

6) Motocaddy Pro Series Cart Bag in White/Black/Blue that has only been used a handful of times. Looking for £100.

Pictures of it all here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9655603@N08/sets/72157636125777225/

Any questions please post here or drop me a PM.
Thanks
Will

Hi I'll take the wedges.

also interested in the bag,but could not see any photo's of that on the link

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Thanks Patrick. I tried a few times to upload the bag pics but it never went through! Ill PM you tonight and then email the pictures if that's ok?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

yep thats fine, but i will just PM you my email now.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

KBS Shafts now sold.

Sorry Willy i'm going to have to bow out of this i'm affraid.

I've been looking at getting a Motocaddy S3pro and the pro at my home club has made me an offer i just can't refuse.

sorry to much you about old boy, i'm sure you will sell the lot easily as its all such a bargin

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Callaway Wedge Now sold as-well. Mizuno Wedges provisionally sold pending payment.

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Just the Driver and bag remaining now. Plus a set of Ping I20 irons if anyone is interested...

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

The shafts are Ping CFS Stiff 1/2 inch longer than standard. They are green dot but I believe Ping will alter this if required. They are in great condition. I'd listen to serious offers for them around £320ish.