Titleist MB's, MD4 Wedges & Other Bits

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
I will post more pictures later as I only have these to hand currently all items are in very good condition however, any specific photo requests let me know but i'll mainly be getting faces which are all in brilliant condition due to lack of use as I have several sets of wedges and back up set of mb's.

Mack Daddy 4 wedges:

52 Degree 10bounce S Grind
56 Degree 10Bounce S Grind
60 Degree 8Bounce C Grind

All finished in tour chrome, standard loft, lie fitted with red UTX grip and Tour Issue DG X100 shafts.

Looking for £70.00 each or £200 for the 3 together plus postage of £15, collection preferred but happy to post.

Titleist 712u 2 Iron

DG X100 shaft and +1inch longer than standard I believe, fitted with White MCC Grip with 2 extra layers of tape.

Grip is as new having recently been replaced, face and head in very good condition. Shaft stickers are no longer in situ.

£70 posted

Vega VM-02 3 Iron

Tour Issue DG X100 Shaft with brand new Red MCC Grip with 2 extra layers of tape.

Standard Loft, Lie etc. In very good condition.

£45 Posted

Titleist 716 MB's 4-PW:

4-PW Standard Loft & Lie, fitted with X Flex KBS C Tapers & White MCC Grips with 2 Layers of tape.

Shafts, grips and faces are in excellent condition, there are some marks associated with bag chatter to the back and soles as expected with forged irons that haven't been subjected to a miserable life under iron covers.

Looking for £340 collected don't mind meeting half way within reason but fairly reluctant to post a full set.

I'm located in Matlock Derbyshire however I commute to Nottingham City centre during weekdays, and South Wales most Tuesdays for work currently.

Last edited:

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Some
Pictures of the faces, will clean when I get chance and post additional photos as they do clean up really nice.

Price Drop £175 for the 3