End of Season sale: Clubs, Trolley, Bag, wedges, Training aids, shafts

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So having purchased new AP1's looking to fund them and also having a clear out of things I don't use:

All images here: https://imgur.com/a/dBl1h

Motocaddy M3 Pro with Carry Bag and accessories: 18 Hole Lithium battery (Can usually do close to 2 rounds though). Selling due to lack of use. Has carry bag, Umbrella Holder and Cup holder. Features: USB charger socket, Clock, distance walked, colour screen, pin lock code, adjustable distance control up to 60 yards, lost ball timer, , Easilock technology for clicking motocaddy bags in (see next FS item) ..... £350 Collection Only (Glasgow) due to weight. is in good condition as hardly used. Comes with charger no box.

Motocaddy Dry series waterproof bag, with waterproof zips. cost £180 brand new. Sell for £90. In excellent condition. Has Easilock system for locking into Motocaddy bags to save falling off. 14 dividers for each club. Can fit more than one club in dividers if needed. comes with headcover. Collection only due to size (Glasgow)

Titleist AP2 716: 5- PW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts. standard length and lie. 6 months old and cost £650. Lovely clubs and when I hit them well they feel great... Just don't do it often enough so wanting a bit more forgiveness (not to mention the ego boost of hitting my 7 iron 15 yards further with AP1 with the jacked lofts) Due to age no stone chips on them so really good condition. Shafts and grips in excellent condition. £350 + £10 P&P (When I got fitted for AP1's had a shot of 718 AP2's and there was no difference in performance so save yourself £600 :)

Tour striker educator: From Martin Chucks array of aids this one is to primarily with wrist angles throughout the swing- IE maintaining bowed/flat wrists etc. It has a couple of other uses but I haven't really used so moving on. £20 + £2 P&P

Fubuki ZT 50 x5CT x-Flex super lightweight driver shaft w/ Callaway adapter: shaft and grip in good condition. £40 + £3 P&P

Graphite Design YS-9 7+ x flex heavy driver shaft w/callaway adapter: shaft and grip in good condition. £40 + £3 P&P

Vokey SM5 60 degree wedge. L grind 04 bounce. Black finish. grooves in good condition as is shaft and grip. £40 + £3 P&P

Vokey SM6 58 degree wedge. K Grind 12 Bounce. Nickel Copper finish. grooves in good condition as is grip and shaft. £50 + £3 P&P

Vokey SM6 54 degree wedge. S Grind 10 Bounce. Nickel Copper finish. grooves in good condition as is grip and shaft. £50 + £3 P&P

Vokey SM6 50 degree wedge. F Grind 12 Bounce. Chrome finish. grooves in good condition as is grip and shaft. £50 + £3 P&P

if you stay in or near Glasgow welcome to pick up and review items as all in good condition. Any questions let me know.

Last edited: