Irons, Hybrids, Wedges

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Following a bit of a change to my circumstances (and life), my gear is all up for grabs (although some is already sold through other means, I kept the good stuff for you good people). Unsurprisingly to most, it's all Mizuno gear.

All items will be posted tracked and insured.

All of the pictures can be accessed here https://www.flickr.com/photos/154002794@N06/shares/27Dz71 - (hopefully it works, not used Flikr before) further pictures can be sent on request.

Irons: Mizuno MP54 4-PW regular KBS Tour shafts with M31 grips (replaced in May) good condition overall as the pics will show. No stone chips or gouges - just the usual bag chatter and strike marks.

£225 posted

Utility Iron: Mizuno MP-H5 5 replacement (27 degrees) with Regular KBS C-Taper Lite shaft and M31 grip. Used 3 times from new, the shaft was too light for me so in mint condition.

£55 posted

Hybrids: 3 replacement (19 degrees) Mizuno JPX EZ (2013) with regular Fujikura Orochi black eye shaft and M31 grip. Good used condition with some marks showing on the black face, only to be expected. No skymarks or crown blemishes. Headcover included has two very minor catches in the knitted part.

£45 posted

4 replacement (22 degrees) Mizuno JPX850 with regular Fujikura Orochi shaft and M31 grip. There is one high strike mark on this where I hit out of a soft sandy lie and left a score but it's hardly noticeable at address and it has other normal strike marks you would expect. There is also a minor bag rub mark on the shaft where the plastic of the bag divider was poking through bu it is only the top coat of paint (shown in pic). Headcover included with no tears or catches.

£40 posted

Wedges: Both are Mizuno MP-T5 model Satin finish wedges. 51/07 and 55/09 in good condition with usual strike marks and some bag chatter but no dings or gouges or stone chips. Grooves are in good condition with lots of life left in them. Stiff flex Nippon NS950GH Tour shafts and M31 grips.

£45 posted each or £80 pair.

I do have one or two other bits and bobs that I will have to move on but these are the main ones I want gone. Hopefully prices to sell and potentially some decent Christmas pressies for someone in amongst that lot.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bump.

Also got a Fujikura Motore F1 stiff shaft (pictures wont upload) no grip but tip prepped. £55 posted pm me for pictures if interested.

Will listen to offers on any of the above. Need this stuff gone as its no good to me anymore.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Bump.

Also got a Fujikura Motore F1 stiff shaft (pictures wont upload) no grip but tip prepped. £55 posted pm me for pictures if interested.

Will listen to offers on any of the above. Need this stuff gone as its no good to me anymore.

Hi Grieg, driver or 3 wood?