Few bits to move on (a second time)

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
So when I had to stop playing, my mate bought quite a few bits off me as he was taking the game up and had the bug. Ffwd 9 months and he has lost the will completely and has asked if I can move bits on for him.
We have, a 5 wood, a 3 hybrid and 2 wedges. All Mizuno.

5 wood is a JPX850 18 degree (adjustable) and is fitted with a nice aftermarket Graffaloy Comp NT Hybrid fairway shaft. It's an 85g shaft so quite heavy which makes it play slightly stiffer than "normal" regular. Looks great in blue against the blue head. Condition wise the face has a couple of high strike marks but they aren't bad and are not really noticeable at address - pictures show this. Crown is generally clean with no dings or dents. Shaft is perfect nick, fitted with Golf Pride Your Velvet 360 grip. Headcover also in good condition.

£55 posted.

Hybrid is JPX EZ (original EZ series) with stock Fujikura Orochi Black Eye shaft (65g) and Mizuno M-31 360 grip. Again, some strike marks on the face but don't affect play. Pictures again try to show this. Headcover has a coupe of very small snags in the sock but overall in good shape.

£35 posted.

Wedges; both MP-T5 models one is 50/07 and the other 55/09. Both fitted with Nippon NS950GH stiff shafts and M-31 360 grips. Both heads have bag chatter and usual play marks you expect on forged wedges. Loads of life left in the faces and grooves.

£35 each or £65 pair posted.

Photos here ...

Apologies the photo upload has messed up the order that they were in.