What Push Trolley?

kevster84

Head Pro
Visit site
I currently have a Masters 5 series trolley which has seen better days. I’m therefore looking for a new push trolley (non-electric). Just wondering what people would recommend, I want something that does a good job without costing the earth.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Motocaddy ones are really good. I have an S1 which is excellent, my son has an M1 which is very good and folds up pretty small as well. Check out the Motocaddy site, they sometimes sell refurbished ones on there at a decent discount.

Hackers76

Visit site
Always preferred push trolleys and been disappointed they you cannot get quick change winter wheels for them. Admittedly mine is a few years old now so if anyone knows of any of the new offerings that have this please let me know.

Oh and apologies for (semi) hijacking the thread Kev.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I upgraded from a Masters 5 trolley to an I-cart at the beginning of last Summer and have not regretted it. Very easy to put up and down.

JayB

Visit site
Always preferred push trolleys and been disappointed they you cannot get quick change winter wheels for them. Admittedly mine is a few years old now so if anyone knows of any of the new offerings that have this please let me know.

Oh and apologies for (semi) hijacking the thread Kev.

I have the Sterwart Golf R1-S push trolley with interchangable winter wheels

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I recently purchased a motocaddy cube and I have to say I think it’s awesome. Folds down the smallest off all I looked at the the quality far surpasses that of my previous Stewart (the one before the R1)

I’ve only used is for around 10 rounds but it will be going up for sale this week. I’m no longer driving through health reasons so back carrying for a year and it’s easier to get a lift to the club if it’s just man and a bag.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Icart duo cube is what I have. I like it as it folds down nice and small. I used to have the clic gear and it was really good but didn't fold down too small and was very heavy.

kevster84

Head Pro
Visit site
I recently purchased a motocaddy cube and I have to say I think it’s awesome. Folds down the smallest off all I looked at the the quality far surpasses that of my previous Stewart (the one before the R1)

I’ve only used is for around 10 rounds but it will be going up for sale this week. I’m no longer driving through health reasons so back carrying for a year and it’s easier to get a lift to the club if it’s just man and a bag.

How much are you looking for?

AdamW

Visit site
Second big max trolleys seriously well built bits of kit and folds really small and quickly. Picked a second hand one up for 40 quid

Demo here

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had the cl8c gear rovic. Folds up smaller, is lighter and cheaper than the 3.5 but same build quality

dronfield

Visit site
When for a short period i used a trolly before reverting to carrying, i bought a Powakaddy Twinline3 - folds up small, easy to push and v robust.

Not sure if still made - could prob source one cheap on Ebay.

Rich

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm going to be getting a new one soon, currently selling a bunch of stuff on Ebay to get the funds for it - but Clubhouse Golf have a couple of discounts at the moment.

I'm thinking of getting this one: https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/aca...Plus-3-Wheel-Golf-Trolley-White.html#SID=5430

They also have this at a good price: https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/acatalog/FastFold-Trike-3-Wheel-Golf-Trolley-Black.html#SID=9279

They have the Cube ones that fold down really compact for £129: https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/acatalog/Cube-Golf-Pull-Trolleys.html I think I've seen them on Ebay for that though but with umbrella holder included. I fancied the Cube ones but I think the Big Max above is better value for money.

badgb21

Hacker
Visit site
I like i Cart as it folds easily and to a longer flater shape, good for putting your clubs on top.
Some of these above fold to a very 'square' shape.
All depends what suits you best.